+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Matt Hancock

Matt Hancock

What a tosser he really is,he is now saying that health workers are using ppe incorrectly and using to much.
    Why dont you go on the frontline like those brave people.

Re: Matt Hancock

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    What a tosser he really is,he is now saying that health workers are using ppe incorrectly and using to much.
    Why dont you go on the frontline like those brave people.
    There is enough protective equipment to go around but only if it's used in line with our guidelines , says tory health minister matt hancock

How can we use it properly if we havnt got any ? The British Medical Association

Who shall we believe , a tory who is sponsored by private healthcare companies ?

Or the body representing people in the NHS working on the front line ?

It's a tough call

cock by name cock by nature..

Matt Hancock..more like Matt Wankcock

Spoke to a relative of mine who is a surgeon.
    Suffice to say his comments about PPE usage haven't gone down too well with her and her colleagues.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Spoke to a relative of mine who is a surgeon.
    Suffice to say his comments about PPE usage haven't gone down too well with her and her colleagues.
    It was managerial talk but rather than easing concern and encouraging communication/feedback it aimed to tell wider public, not those seeing colleagues die on the front line, that management were doing a good job.

I’m using a surgical mask for hours at a time. Admittedly I’m in mental health settings but it’s beyond what’s its meant for. Staff are missing breaks because they’d rather not waste ppe
    https://twitter.com/CommunityLd/stat...48337774071809