Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
I remember when I admired you for your hard work in doing what you did, and you were surprised when I recognised the work needed such as SEO. At the time on here we'd had a bit of a spat, but nonetheless mutual admiration was formed and we got on.

I wish you didn't let that idiot on your board.

Anyway, I'll do it again, Mike, differences aside I'm pretty sure Colonel could point you in the right direction to sort the board out (if that's what you even wish to do) I could also point you towards a good friend of mine who would also be able to do this for you ( I do have a serious side when I don't get dragged into rows - apologies for my self defensive nature)

To organ Morgan who mentioned me, I'm still here mate, probably to the groans of others, I just don't see the point of posting now there's no football. Granted it often goes off track... But the main point of being here is to talk Cardiff city, if we can't do that Wales gets a second...and other football naturally.

Pint cans of Stella for the win.

Friendly surprise not to be covered in who sludge would Shag threads, so that's a bonus I suppose. Unless they had pictures.
I am happy to provide pictures