+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shooting in Cardiff Today

Re: Shooting in Cardiff Today

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Harris Avenue is as rough as a badgers arse.
    I remember this rd in the way to Rumney college late 80’s, it was always a bit hit and miss then. Lots of fridges and old cars in bits along the rd, dogs everywhere as another poster mentioned. The short cut that no one ever wanted to take. Wouldn’t even go that way on my Vespa

Riverside is slowly becoming gentrified.
    Years ago it was posh and Pontcanna wasn’t according to my late uncle......

I've just heard from someone local that the 21 year old was shot, cut with a machete and had his car stolen. And the incidents in both Ely and Rumney are related. Sounds to me to be definitely drug-related.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Grangetown's mean and nasty status expired a good 10 years ago. Yuppies and the middle classes have successfully seen to that. Nothing more than a myth now, as far as inner city neighbourhoods go.
    My friend lives at the start of allerton street , they are dealing heavy stuff in the side streets all around there , north grangetown where it meets riverside has always been somewhere to watch your back and keep your nose clean , if you will pardon the expression , channel view flats , at the south end of grangetown , soon to be demolished is also spicey

Cardiff city council ? ? ?

or some house association ? ? ?

Ive not been around cardiff council estates for so long now

used to know a fair few guys who worked for cardiff council, as i worked for the VOG council as a chippy

now someone has been arrested for terrorism in Cardiff in Lakeside too

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...50#source=push

Gives Tremorfa, Ely & Rumney a rest

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Gives Tremorfa, Ely & Rumney a rest
    It said That the police had the call at 7am-way to early for Ely, Tremorfa and Rumney. Terrorism can wait until after Jeremy Kyle has finished. Got there priorities right.

It said That the police had the call at 7am-way to early for Ely, Tremorfa and Rumney. Terrorism can wait until after Jeremy Kyle has finished. Got there priorities right.
    C’mon Tuerto, they’re still out on their bikes at 7am from the night before in Tremorfa.

C’mon Tuerto, they’re still out on their bikes at 7am from the night before in Tremorfa.
    They love their push bikes in Tremorfa, the outside of the shops is like Don Skenes warehouse. Got to give them lads credit, saving the planet and all that, and the recycling of Scrap metal and 'goods' that they do.

International

They love their push bikes in Tremorfa, the outside of the shops is like Don Skenes warehouse. Got to give them lads credit, saving the planet and all that, and the recycling of Scrap metal and 'goods' that they do.
    Good form of transport in Tremorfa, flat as a pancake no bad hills ot cycle up. Makes perfect sense.

Heisenberg

Future Tour de Trance winners, the lot of 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Good form of transport in Tremorfa, flat as a pancake no bad hills ot cycle up. Makes perfect sense.
    And they purposely ride in front of motor vehicles to slow them down to reduce emissions, very environmentally friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    It's always (OK, Mostly!!) drug related.
    Not this time .

Toilet rolls apparently.

And they purposely ride in front of motor vehicles to slow them down to reduce emissions, very environmentally friendly.
    Great lads , just bad publicity .

Very caring and sharing .

When I had my unit over in the clydesmuir road industrial estate , I was importing kids bikes form china , not corona china , nice china .
    The kids would come round in the night , cut the alarm wires so not to disturb me out of hours ,open the doors of the unit without using the locks and test drive all the bikes and quads for me to show how durable they were . caring , sharing kids. Bad press.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Working with the Environment-I like that. These middle class bods in Pontcanna have alot to learn from our Tremorfa boys.