+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trump the saviour

Trump the saviour

Totally shameless buffoon, from denying the virus, failing to act etc, he's now the saviour of the USA. Used to amuse me, now he simply disgusts me. Excruciating video and having his name is on the stimulus cheques. What a vile, vain, egotistical, narcissistic creature.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/14/p...rus/index.html
    Trump's name will be added to stimulus checks
    (CNN) - President Donald Trump's name will appear on checks sent to millions of Americans to combat the economic effects of the coronavirus in a last-minute Treasury Department order, a senior administration official confirmed to CNN on Tuesday.

Re: Trump the saviour

but he will still get elected next time.
    because a lot of people are thick...eh hum...boris johnson isn't much better.

I await his..."you buy my anti-malarials and I'll restore funding" demand to the WHO. It's all about Don.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/15/coron...pear-12560655/
    70m coronavirus stimulus checks delayed ‘after Donald Trump demanded his signature appear on them’

Stimulus.jpg
    Donald Trump, pictured left at the White House on Wednesday, reportedly delayed the release of coronavirus stimulus checks for 70 million Americans after demanding he be allowed to sign his name on them (Pictures: Getty/EPA)

Desperate Americans left out of work by the coronavirus shutdown face delays in receiving $1,200 stimulus checks after Donald Trump reportedly demanded to sign them. The President of the United States allegedly slowed the delivery of the 70 million paper checks the US Internal Revenue Service is set to start mailing in the coming days to ensure his name would be stamped on them.

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/15/coron...pear-12560655/
    70m coronavirus stimulus checks delayed ‘after Donald Trump demanded his signature appear on them’

Stimulus.jpg
    Donald Trump, pictured left at the White House on Wednesday, reportedly delayed the release of coronavirus stimulus checks for 70 million Americans after demanding he be allowed to sign his name on them (Pictures: Getty/EPA)

Desperate Americans left out of work by the coronavirus shutdown face delays in receiving $1,200 stimulus checks after Donald Trump reportedly demanded to sign them. The President of the United States allegedly slowed the delivery of the 70 million paper checks the US Internal Revenue Service is set to start mailing in the coming days to ensure his name would be stamped on them.
    He has a serious mental problem.

All he cares about is looking good for the election.
    Everything that comes out of his mouth is utter garbage.
    Probably the worst leader the USA could have right now and they've had some right clowns through the years.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Probably the worst leader the USA could have right now and they've had some right clowns through the years.
    If they have had clowns , how have they become so successful and powerful

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Think we've got enough clowns of our own to worry about at the moment.
    An idiot of a first minister who would look out of place running a church bazaar and an assembly or whatever they call themselves these days sending out 13000 shielding letters to the wrong addresses.....you couldn't make it up

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Some clowns are cleverer than other clowns obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by islandblue View Post
    Think we've got enough clowns of our own to worry about at the moment.
    An idiot of a first minister who would look out of place running a church bazaar and an assembly or whatever they call themselves these days sending out 13000 shielding letters to the wrong addresses.....you couldn't make it up
    Or a prime minister going round shaking hands with people infected with the virus

Not that he will catch it but its fecking stupid

Vietnam ?

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Totally shameless buffoon, from denying the virus, failing to act etc, he's now the saviour of the USA. Used to amuse me, now he simply disgusts me. Excruciating video and having his name is on the stimulus cheques. What a vile, vain, egotistical, narcissistic creature.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/14/p...rus/index.html
    Trump's name will be added to stimulus checks
    (CNN) - President Donald Trump's name will appear on checks sent to millions of Americans to combat the economic effects of the coronavirus in a last-minute Treasury Department order, a senior administration official confirmed to CNN on Tuesday.
    If he is going to sign every one, I'm buying shares in Crayola.

You would honestly be staggered by the attitude towards this guy in North America... Canadians as I suspect Brits laugh at him. He has blood on his hands yet he still even now has at least a 50% chance of a 2nd term. I’m sure he’s hated in the UK but in the US the propaganda being spun is that he’s doing a great job... even smart people don’t see through it... and I suspect people know why that is the case

i don't often fall for the bait but i've already said that yours aren't much better BJ etc.
    If you think that they've done a great job fine, maybe i missed the bit where everyone is in awe of Merica that has erradicated poverty and rasicm and has the best health care in the world.

or..

Fawning sycophancy is evident in Trump’s case.