+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Was Covid-19 Engineered?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Was Covid-19 Engineered?

Yes. No. Maybe.

The escalation in hostility from Trump is surely an attempt to deflect from his own failings.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Yes. No. Maybe.

The escalation in hostility from Trump is surely an attempt to deflect from his own failings.
    Didn't the U.S. intelligence know about COVID-19 since November?

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Didn't the U.S. intelligence know about COVID-19 since November?
    They knew of COVID-19 years before last November. Read my Plandemic thread at the Politics forum in an hour or so to understand why.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    They knew of COVID-19 years before last November. Read my Plandemic thread at the Politics forum in an hour or so to understand why.
    I thought the 19 in the name referred to 2019?

I thought the 19 in the name referred to 2019?
    Yes, it does, and it's a humdinger of a fib.

Bloody hell Org.....Do you really want people to do that?

The fact he was ****ing advertising it too

Yes. No. Maybe.

This.

Although, it's difficult to know whether or not China engineered the virus or not, it's hard to see what would be in it for them if they did. Their economy was slowing down before this started. Now it's in decline.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Although, it's difficult to know whether or not China engineered the virus or not, it's hard to see what would be in it for them if they did.
    I think it's possible the virus, hosted by Chinese horseshoe bats, was being studied in the Wuhan lab and lax safety procedures somehow allowed it to escape into the population. That theory is based on nothing concrete, no actual evidence I've seen or read, but I believe it has to be a possibility.

I think it's possible the virus, hosted by Chinese horseshoe bats, was being studied in the Wuhan lab and lax safety procedures somehow allowed it to escape into the population. That theory is based on nothing concrete, no actual evidence I've seen or read, but I believe it has to be a possibility.
    That sounds plausible. I was just saying that I doubted that the Chinese engineered the virus hoping to gain from it.

That sounds more than plausible...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    That sounds more than plausible...
    Yes it does and people have written about that scenario many times.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    This.

Although, it's difficult to know whether or not China engineered the virus or not, it's hard to see what would be in it for them if they did. Their economy was slowing down before this started. Now it's in decline.
    It's rumoured that china bought up loys of PPE gear back in Jan/feb from around the world and are now happily selling it back to us.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    It's rumoured that china bought up loys of PPE gear back in Jan/feb from around the world and are now happily selling it back to us.
    Wonder if that might have something to do with the pandemic they experienced in January and February?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Wonder if that might have something to do with the pandemic they experienced in January and February?

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    The EU donated a lot of PPE and other equipment to China in January. In March the Chinese donated it back!