+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Was Covid-19 Engineered?

Re: Was Covid-19 Engineered?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    He's had a complete mare of the night variety.
    The lad has had an absolute coronavirus of a day

He's had a complete mare of the night variety.
    URL be the judge of that I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    They knew of COVID-19 years before last November. Read my Plandemic thread at the Politics forum in an hour or so to understand why.
    The fact he was ****ing advertising it too

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    It's rumoured that china bought up loys of PPE gear back in Jan/feb from around the world and are now happily selling it back to us.
    The EU donated a lot of PPE and other equipment to China in January. In March the Chinese donated it back!

International

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Develop a biological weapon that mainly kills old, vulnerable people and in the vast majority of people hardly any symptoms ?? Also killing their own population appears rather counterproductive. Its all conspiracy theories and supposition.
    That didn't appear to bother Pol Pot or Mao or stalin or Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    That didn't appear to bother Pol Pot or Mao or stalin or Hitler
    Climbed about 8ft into a rabbit hole today that took me from Guangdong and Yunnan Provinces to Maryland and Delaware as potential origins.

One of the most interesting finds was from a guy called Peter Forster, a Geneticist at Cambridge University who states that there are 3 strains. And strain B was the one prevalent in Wuhan.
    Which begs the question, where and how did it mutate from strain A?

https://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/...ndemic-origins

https://youtu.be/AQQf2yoymu0

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Climbed about 8ft into a rabbit hole today that took me from Guangdong and Yunnan Provinces to Maryland and Delaware as potential origins.

One of the most interesting finds was from a guy called Peter Forster, a Geneticist at Cambridge University who states that there are 3 strains. And strain B was the one prevalent in Wuhan.
    Which begs the question, where and how did it mutate from strain A?

https://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/...ndemic-origins

https://youtu.be/AQQf2yoymu0
    I've heard something much worse than anything mentioned on here so far, but I'm not posting it until I can verify it with other sources. I may do PM though.

I think it's possible the virus, hosted by Chinese horseshoe bats, was being studied in the Wuhan lab and lax safety procedures somehow allowed it to escape into the population. That theory is based on nothing concrete, no actual evidence I've seen or read, but I believe it has to be a possibility.
    That sounds more than plausible...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    That sounds more than plausible...
    Yes it does and people have written about that scenario many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I've heard something much worse than anything mentioned on here so far, but I'm not posting it until I can verify it with other sources. I may do PM though.
    Go on then, let's have it?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebina View Post
    I'll give you a hint:

It was Bill Gates, George Soros, Hilary Clinton, Barack Obama, Adam Schiff, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, Lardy and Cyril who created it and released it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I'll give you a hint:

It was Bill Gates, George Soros, Hilary Clinton, Barack Obama, Adam Schiff, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, Lardy and Cyril who created it and released it.
    In 2015.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    In 2015.

I forgot to mention CNN in the list of culprits too.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I'll give you a hint:

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebina View Post
    I can't post anything until I have a second source. However, it's looking increasingly likely that the virus came from the Wuhan Bio Lab, and it was possibly released by accident.

I always think of Portion Down and the Salisbury poisoning when hearing this theory and that's not making comments one way or the other on the merits of either case.

I can't post anything until I have a second source. However, it's looking increasingly likely that the virus came from the Wuhan Bio Lab, and it was possibly released by accident.
    this story has been around for days, its a google away for anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post

This has been around since about two minutes after the mysterious virus story broke. Organ Morgan (whatever happened to him?) was talking about it in January. Scientists have analysed the virus specifically so they could discredit it.

And Pulitzer Boy here is searching for a second source

So basically there is literally no evidence that it was engineered, just a vague hunch that its the kind of thing that China, or other powers might do?
    And there seems to be evidence that it wasn't engineered.

Look at Britain's top secret biological lab at Porton Down, with Salisbury just down the road.
    Seems like a bit of a coincidence where the poisoning took place here as regards Wuhan it's bigger than London so perhaps less of a coincidence in their case.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    I first posted about it on the 17th of February, but I'm always a few steps ahead

This has been around since about two minutes after the mysterious virus story broke. Organ Morgan (whatever happened to him?) was talking about it in January. Scientists have analysed the virus specifically so they could discredit it.

Totally different story mate!

Regarding scientists have analysed the virus specifically so they could discredit it, it's all over the news that the weapons lab is the prime suspect.

Personally I think it’s like Chernobyl. A total accident but the accident was the result of daft negligence and then an appallingly bad attempt at a cover up and initial response.

Totally different story mate!

Regarding scientists have analysed the virus specifically so they could discredit it, it's all over the news that the weapons lab is the prime suspect.
    This is what the Chairman of the US Joint Chief of Staff said three days ago. What's happened since?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...al-mark-milley

We can only wait with bated breath for you to make contact with your second "source" and the bombshell to break.

Heisenberg

Pulitzer Boy