+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Was Covid-19 Engineered?

Re: Was Covid-19 Engineered?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The Wall Street Journal is reporting that there were nearly double the previous highest number of daily deaths yesterday in the USA (4,500 from 2,500) - seems like we're seeing classic diversion tactics from the Trump camp.
    his 200,000 projection speech with" if we keep it under 100,000 then we're doing a great job"

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Just like the WHO getting the finger of blame. Out of interest, did you come across any stories in the WSJ that back up what Wales-Bales is saying? He needs help in proving his latest claim.
    I got those figures from the Guardian who put it on their rolling coverage a short while ago, so I can't help I'm afraid.

The virus is naturally occurring, but it has been altered in the lab. They don't know how much, as the Chinese authorities have not been truthful. You heard it here first

Have a good weekend.

PS This info is from a backchannel Fox source. (Just to prove ToTaL ITK wrong!)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The virus is naturally occurring, but it has been altered in the lab. They don't know how much, as the Chinese authorities have not been truthful. You heard it here first

Have a good weekend.

PS This info is from a backchannel Fox source. (Just to prove ToTaL ITK wrong!)
    I assume there is evidence to back this claim up?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    I assume there is evidence to back this claim up?
    Yep, the same guy who confirmed the US were actively investigating the Wuhan Bio Lab, and that they were going to suspend WHO funding days ahead of everybody else.

I have been following discussions with interest. My thoughts have always been that it was engineered - whether released accidentally or deliberately is open to question still.
    A very thought provoking and damning documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXWGxhd7ic seems very conclusive to me.

This is a classic Trump administration tactic.

The US government is looking in to the possibility the virus was maufactured in a Chinese lab. Techically true. They can look into what ever they like. They could set up a commitee to look into whether or not the moon is made of cheese if they chose to. And I'm sure they would if they thought there would be some political gain from it.

However, they are also looking in to other possibilities. And so far, there is NO evidence to suggest that the virus was created in a lab. And most scientists seem to agree that the virus occurred naturally. But until it is proven one way or another, and probably for some time after that, Trump is going to point the finger at the Chinese government.

The blame game. It's what he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    I have been following discussions with interest. My thoughts have always been that it was engineered - whether released accidentally or deliberately is open to question still.
    A very thought provoking and damning documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXWGxhd7ic seems very conclusive to me.
    I watched that documentary before I created the thread, it was what peaked my interest.

The investigative journalist is quite convincing but for balance, The Epoch Times has a huge axe to grind with the CCP.

Also that lady featured with the PHD seems a bit if you’ll pardon the expression....a little batshit crazy.
    She is an anti-vaxer who has been discredited and had a publication retracted from a scientific magazine after being sued.
    She was also imprisoned for theft.

That being said while some of the evidence is circumstantial, it does throw up some very interesting points.
    For example, Bats apparently weren’t Sold at the market and apart from the P4 lab were only found 900 miles away from Wuhan in Yunnan, the potential patient zero and the influence of Shi Zhengli.

It’s fascinating but the geopolitical ramifications if this is proved are concerning to say the least.

I have just watched this documentary - and although it was 9 years ago I am convinced by the bat to pig to human hypothesis, and will believe that until something more credible is proposed! Even Gwyneth Paltrow died!

Contagion.jpg

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I have just watched this documentary - and although it was 9 years ago I am convinced by the bat to pig to human hypothesis, and will believe that until something more credible is proposed! Even Gwyneth Paltrow died!

Contagion.jpg
    Jon, you are one of my favourite posters

Contagion.jpg
    😆😆

Contagion.jpg

Banned

Contagion.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    I watched that documentary before I created the thread, it was what peaked my interest.

The investigative journalist is quite convincing but for balance, The Epoch Times has a huge axe to grind with the CCP.

Also that lady featured with the PHD seems a bit if you’ll pardon the expression....a little batshit crazy.
    She is an anti-vaxer who has been discredited and had a publication retracted from a scientific magazine after being sued.
    She was also imprisoned for theft.

That being said while some of the evidence is circumstantial, it does throw up some very interesting points.
    For example, Bats apparently weren’t Sold at the market and apart from the P4 lab were only found 900 miles away from Wuhan in Yunnan, the potential patient zero and the influence of Shi Zhengli.

It’s fascinating but the geopolitical ramifications if this is proved are concerning to say the least.
    Latest news is the NIH (Dr Fauci) were researching bat SARS viruses in America, and when told it wasn't a good idea due to the risk, he arranged for the work to be contined at the Wuhan bio lab in China, and donated $3.7m to fund it. Fast forward to yesterday, and this is now part of the official US investigation into the origins of the Corvid-19 virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I'll give you a hint:

It was Bill Gates, George Soros, Hilary Clinton, Barack Obama, Adam Schiff, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, Lardy and Cyril who created it and released it.
    I know it sounds crazy, but you might be onto something!

Opinion piece from a Republican and an anti animal research activist.

Not sure that it sheds anymore light on the origins...but it does show that debate was abruptly stifled and scientists discredited who thought a lab leak more likely.