+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Plandemic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Plandemic

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    The only thing he’s been found guilty of is being a silly billy. Smoking gun 2020
    For the record, my opinion at the very beginning based on available information and limited subject knowledge, was that the WHO were doing a good job, and the CDC/CMO response was by the book. I am sure that Cyril will back me up on that. However, I also felt the was a political aspect running in parallel, with the media playing an active role. It's too soon to call the WHO situation, but there have been a few things along the way that don't seem right, so I will be watching developments with interest. BTW I hear that Bob is all in on the side of China and the WHO. Maybe he knows something that I don't, so let's see what happens. I also think this confrontation is a lot bigger than many people realise, and the US military at Guam airforce base have already sent out a subtle signal that they are prepared for all eventualities.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    For the record, my opinion at the very beginning based on available information and limited subject knowledge, was that the WHO were doing a good job, and the CDC/CMO response was by the book. I am sure that Cyril will back me up on that. However, I also felt the was a political aspect running in parallel, with the media playing an active role. It's too soon to call the WHO situation, but there have been a few things along the way that don't seem right, so I will be watching developments with interest. BTW I hear that Bob is all in on the side of China and the WHO. Maybe he knows something that I don't, so let's see what happens. I also think this confrontation is a lot bigger than many people realise, and the US military at Guam airforce base have already sent out a subtle signal that they are prepared for all eventualities.
    Not like you to misrepresent someone's opinion like that! You seem to have missed out the context.

You asked on another thread if he was 'siding' with China and the WHO in relation to Trump's WHO tantrum. He replied:

"Er, yes if the options are Trump or China and the WHO - especially on the subject of COVID 19".

What right-thinking person wouldn't take the side of China and the WHO if the alternative was Trump? China may have been less transparent than Trump originally claimed (although they supplied a lot of vital information on the virus very quickly) and the WHO may have taken a few days to sift the evidence and settle on their clear and accurate advice from late January, and also failed to force their way into central Wuhan against the wishes of the Chinese government. But both are light years ahead of Trump when it comes to a 'side' that is serious, grown up and generally effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    No, I'm not "all on the side of China and the WHO", I.just back the latter in particular in this case over Trump - but given some of Trump's pronouncements on the virus, I'd back the opinions of Fred Flinstone on the subject over his.

Strange you only seem to have turned anti WHO after they became Trump's latest scapegoat isn't it - nothing you've posted on them in the last few days suggests you're really thinking "it's too soon to call the WHO situation".

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No, I'm not "all on the side of China and the WHO", I.just back the latter in particular in this case over Trump - but given some of Trump's pronouncements on the virus, I'd back the opinions of Fred Flinstone on the subject over his.

Strange you only seem to have turned anti WHO after they became Trump's latest scapegoat isn't it - nothing you've posted on them in the last few days suggests you're really thinking "it's too soon to call the WHO situation".
    I haven't turned yet, but there are some red flags, and I am sitting on some information that if true will shock a lot of people. I will post it if I can verify it through other sources. The fact that this has escalated to the current state tells me that something is up.