Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
Below is an image of a Public Health England document which highlights those names and the year it was published.
You've had an absolute nightmare here, I'm afraid.

As Heisenberg has already pointed out, the Gov.UK website clearly states that this particular document was first issued in December 2013, updated in April 2015 and further updated (to include Covid-19) in March 2020. What Public Health England haven't done yet is renew the copyright from the 2015 version, although maybe they won't have to - I'm not an expert in copyright, so I can't be sure. If they do have to, it's sure to take a little time under the current circumstances.

The Gov.UK website can be a nightmare for the people who have to upload documents to it or amend any documents that it already holds. How do I know this? Because I'm one of those people. Indeed, two documents that relate directly to my particular area of work have had to have minor amendments twice during the last week alone as a result of the Covid-19 situation - firstly by someone at our HQ who didn't really know what they were doing, and secondly by me correcting their mistakes.

One of the documents concerned was first published in April 2014. It has since been amended in November 2017, December 2017, January 2018, May 2018 (twice), November 2018 and April 2020 (twice). However, the publication date reads: 17 April 2014.

That's the way the website works. The first publication date is quoted. The amendments dates are noted (but not always accurately and sometimes amendment dates are missed), and the latest version of the document is always the one that should be available for download (although that's not always the case either if errors are made).