+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FISA Abuse Investigation Declassified

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FISA Abuse Investigation Declassified

Re: FISA Abuse Investigation Declassified

For those lacking the the requisite skills, this fella has a number of threads on the go. The open source researchers are always one step ahead of the game.

https://twitter.com/JohnWHuber

Unbelievable stuff, the DOJ are blaming the FBI for Spygate??

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...i-for-spygate/

In another post it appears as though Lisa Page perjured herself, and she was blissfully unaware of the fact as she went on a tour of the friendly news outlets to perpetuate the hoax.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ter-page-fisa/

Do the English and their handbags get a mention ?

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Do the English and their handbags get a mention ?
    lardy & cyril are the experts on this topic, apparently I got it all wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    lardy & cyril are the experts on this topic, apparently I got it all wrong!
    The English are known for it, they ran the most corrupt football World cup ever, domestically they still make Welsh teams play English teams with English only officials.

Is this now a USA politics forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Mate, this is a global movie, the plot isn't just based in America. If you don't know what it's about, then it's best not to say anything. The conspicuous absence of lardy & cyril should tell you that this is going to be really great thread.

Mate, this is a global movie, the plot isn't just based in America. If you don't know what it's about, then it's best not to say anything. The conspicuous absence of lardy & cyril should tell you that this is going to be really great thread.
    I know plenty about American Politics thanks, just I manage to be slightly less condescending about it.

I know plenty about American Politics thanks, just I manage to be slightly less condescending about it.
    Well, why don't you share your knowledge and contribute something, preferably on this topic. Lots of meaningless comments so far, but nobody has addressed any of the issues raised by these new revelations. Personally, I think the noose just got a bit tighter, and I can't help wondering who was the ultimate mastermind behind all of this. The people mentioned so far are the low hanging fruit, and I would imagine one or two of them have already been turned, and are cooperating with US Attorney John Durham.

It's more of a safe space for conspiracy theorists. We've all seen what happens when WB and OM talk their nonsense on the main board.

They're proud of not being part of the herd, but don't like it when the herd give them a chance and actually read it

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's more of a safe space for conspiracy theorists. We've all seen what happens when WB and OM talk their nonsense on the main board.

They're proud of not being part of the herd, but don't like it when the herd give them a chance and actually read it
    Says the guy who rambled on about Russia collusion and Bobs fantasy investigation for three feckin' years! You couldn't see the truth if it smashed you in the face, and pretending it didn't happen makes you look even more deluded

Well since the death of Corbynsim and the Brexit stuffing its knocked the living daylights out of some, I mentioned this behaviour a few weeks ago , to be fair to WB this has always been his main interest and thrust .

There is evidence of not so much interest in UK Politics than that of USA by looking at posts and replies.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Well since the death of Corbynsim and the Brexit stuffing its knocked the living daylights out of some, I mentioned this behaviour a few weeks ago , to be fair to WB this has always been his main interest and thrust .

There is evidence of not so much interest in UK Politics than that of USA by looking at posts and replies.
    For a reason, because it affects us all, and this battle has to be fought and won if we want to have a decent future for out kids.

For a reason, because it affects us all, and this battle has to be fought and won if we want to have a decent future for out kids.
    That bit at least is true. That bit!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    That bit at least is true. That bit!
    Do you want to live in a world where outcomes are predetermined?

Do you want to live in a world where outcomes are predetermined?
    Eh?

I want to live in a world which is not led by alt-right conspiracy theorists colluding with white supremacists and MAGA cheerleaders (wannabe Black Hundreds), that rejects science and international co-operation, and that is headed by a vile and incompetent egomaniac.

I don't believe in the New World Order (the globalist, Illuminati conspiracy). I do believe the old world order is still doing what it always did - working to protect and expand its profits, influence and status at the expense of people and the environment. But it does it without a small conspiratorial core, and it is often cock up, unintended consequences and the efforts of working people and campaigners who shape and redirect the course of history.

Indeed 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    gluey, when a sane intelligent respected poster like bob posts the above maybe its time to quit whilst your behind
    It's not about running rings, it's about different opinions,.

I'm sure TOBW footy posts are delightful, however that doesn't mean everything else he states in life is right ,its just a view , its obvious he sides with a different viewpoint that's in line with folk he likes in Cyril and Lardy , its called herding, however the debates WB puts forward also deserve a platform , and the same respect

One is allowed a opinion, that doesn't make one inferer if you fail to agree with that view.

I'm sure TOBW footy posts are delightful, however that doesn't mean everything else he states in life is right ,its just a view , its obvious he sides with a different viewpoint that's in line with folk he likes in Cyril and Lardy , its called herding, however the debates WB puts forward also deserve a platform , and the same respect

One is allowed a opinion, that doesn't make one inferer if you fail to agree with that view.
    Your fishing is appalling

Good luck getting a bite but you're going to have to try a bit harder I think.

I agree with you, but in this case it is not my opinion. I posted the source documents in the OP, and for some reason nobody wants to look at them, most probably because it will discredit everything that they had to say about the Steele dossier, Russia collusion and the Mueller report. It's a well known trait of leftist agitators, that they have to pretend not to know certain things, in order to maintain an air of moral superiority. But deep down they know they are a busted flush, and the whole world can see it.

You make the fact that anyone is entitled to their opinion sound like some profound new theory which is beyond the understanding of most of us, but tell me where have I said that I disagree with that? To be honest, although I disagreed with virtually everything he has posted on the politics forum down the years, I thought Gluey did a decent job of putting his views over in a way that wasn't too outlandish, but, in recent weeks, he has seriously lost it and his descent into boiling everything down into a combination of claims about collusion, Mueller etc. (which appear increasingly dubious when you look a bit further into them) and insulting two posters on here while making increasingly erratic claims about COVID19 has changed all of that.

I agree, Gluey should have a platform to put across his views, just like we all should, but "respect"? You join him on his months long voyage around 18, I believe it is now, theories which suit his agenda on the virus if you want to, but I'll pass thanks - as Sludge would say, he's taken a leathering on here in recent weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Your fishing is appalling

Good luck getting a bite but you're going to have to try a bit harder I think.
    Clever goalpost move , well done ,no content ,deflecting is a skill

Clever goalpost move , well done ,no content ,deflecting is a skill
    Seriously though, well done for herding with WB. He's missed you lately, and been taking something of a leathering. You should pop up to help him out more often!

It'll keep us entertained.

What the hell!!? Trump urges a Russian collusion journalist from the New York Times to return her Pulitzer Prize!

I seem to recall that she was one of lardy's main sources when he was trying to convince every man and their dog that Trump was colluding with Russia, so maybe it's time for lardy to apologise for is role in misleading so many people?