+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone still own shares in Cardiff City?

Anyone still own shares in Cardiff City?

This subject came up on the still active Cardiff City Mailing List

Who bought shares? I purchased £100's worth which was soon reduced and then reduced again.

Was the acquisition of Kurt Nogan the reason we bought them?

Re: Anyone still own shares in Cardiff City?

yes, to buy No-goals Nogan as i like to call him, what hopes we had, he didnt live up to them

Moving house i found my certificate

i remember them the night at NP, When Billy (was it billy ? ? ? ) handed me the certificate ( or bit of paper with the share amount on ) he said " Here you go son, enjoy " I thought you cheeky fooker calling me son, I am in my early 20's " ( now i look back and think he meant no harm, strange things that remember (

Oh and Steve Day brought me a pint, trying to be a flash git

I bought shares for myself, brother, nephew and father but I don't khow to trace them and get them reprinted. They are probably worth nothing but it would be nice to get print outs for the bar wall if anyone knows how to do this. I think they were from that bluebirds 2000 thingy.

Yes I’ve got shares. Just dug out my certificate, quite nice to frame. 400 shares and yes, it was Kurt Nogan...

Think we are due a dividend ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    yes, to buy No-goals Nogan as i like to call him, what hopes we had, he didnt live up to them

Moving house i found my certificate

i remember them the night at NP, When Billy (was it billy ? ? ? ) handed me the certificate ( or bit of paper with the share amount on ) he said " Here you go son, enjoy " I thought you cheeky fooker calling me son, I am in my early 20's " ( now i look back and think he meant no harm, strange things that remember (

Oh and Steve Day brought me a pint, trying to be a flash git
    That’s a bit harsh on no goals no gain Matt, I’m sure he scored a cracker one New Year’s Day when I was stood on the grange end in the rain, think it was against us for Preston though.....

Hang on Ricky Wright gave the club to the junior Bluebirds.
    🤔