Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
Good grief.....

You know that JFK gave this address to the press association just a week after the Bay of Pigs affair, right? You know he highlighted that at the beginning of his speech when he said: "I want to talk about our common responsibilities in the face of a common danger. The events of recent weeks may have helped to illuminate that challenge for some, but the dimensions of its threat have loomed large on the horizon for many years."

You know he was talking about the Soviets and communism in general, right?

So let me get this straight - in order to defend your ever-more ludicrous position on Covid-19, ie: that it is a global conspiracy rather than a global health crisis, you're now relying on quotes from a US President who died in 1963 and whose words you're using completely out of context?

Can you get any more desperate?

I was interested in your assertion that I "receive a slapping then come back for more of the same."

When did this slapping occur, pray tell? I must have missed it.

I noted your claim Covid-19 is just the flu, which it isn't. I recall your suggestion that the virus only kills Asian people, which it doesn't. I recall your hilarious evidence of a government conspiracy, which turned out to be a guidance document on the Gov.UK website which had been amended a couple of weeks earlier (in my professional capacity, I amended another document on those very web pages this very day, shock horror!). And probably funniest of all, I remember your insane claim that influenza is never described by anyone as a virus, which is absolute balderdash (pardon the pun). But a slapping? I don't recall that at all.

I think you've imagined it, old boy. But then your imagination does seem somewhat fertile, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
That's right, and he was going to "splinter the KGB in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds".