Anyone still like him ?

Piers Morgan ?

Anyone still like him?

What a tool he is these days!

Re: Piers Morgan ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebina View Post
    Anyone still like him?

What a tool he is these days!
    He's a complete tool but he's the only one holding the government to account for their disgraceful handling of this crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He's a complete tool but he's the only one holding the government to account for their disgraceful handling of this crisis.
    This

Often controversial and usually done for a reason but I quite like how he doesn't let up when interviewing the usual career politician.

Agree

Still?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Still?
    My thoughts exactly, who ever liked him? absolute cockwomble of a man, loves the sound of his own voice

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    My thoughts exactly, who ever liked him? absolute cockwomble of a man, loves the sound of his own voice
    Imagine liking him before, but going off him because he's started to challenge the government. It blows my mind.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Imagine liking him before, but going off him because he's started to challenge the government. It blows my mind.
    10 pager coming up

Going too far though?

He demands they get PPE like they just have to pop down the road and buy a trillion pieces in tesco local, and how about letting them answer the question?

Going too far though?

He demands they get PPE like they just have to pop down the road and buy a trillion pieces in tesco local, and how about letting them answer the question?
    I get the vibe you are a bit of a fan of this government

Forgive me if I am wrong

Going too far though?

Isn't the point that they could have done something about it in February (in January for that matter), but they didn't? In fact, in the first week of February, Johnson was making a speech about how the UK wasn't going to close its economy like the rest of the world seemed to be because BRITAIN IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS. So yes, they should be held to account for that.

Politicians (of all colours) don't answer the question, they know an interview only lasts for two minutes or four minutes or whatever, so if they can avoid answering the question or answer a different one to fill that time, they will. An interviewer who lets a politician do that is weak.

JFC, here I am defending scummy Piers Morgan.

Richard Littlejohn

Another horrible git

Remember him having a go at the lesbian Linda bellos once on his talk show

He does an Adrian Durham type job doesn't he, so sometimes he can be entertaining, more recently he just shouts at everyone and demands they get PPE and tests because Germany can get some.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Richard Littlejohn

Another horrible git

Remember him having a go at the lesbian Linda bellos once on his talk show
    I’ll raise you with Rod Liddle the woman beater.

But it's like saying a few weeks ago, just fecking get some toilet paper, if there's none in the shop there's none in the shop, shouting isn't going to get your arse clean.

Isn't the point that they could have done something about it in February (in January for that matter), but they didn't? In fact, in the first week of February, Johnson was making a speech about how the UK wasn't going to close its economy like the rest of the world seemed to be because BRITAIN IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS. So yes, they should be held to account for that.

Politicians (of all colours) don't answer the question, they know an interview only lasts for two minutes or four minutes or whatever, so if they can avoid answering the question or answer a different one to fill that time, they will. An interviewer who lets a politician do that is weak.

This government have made a complete balls up of this situation and cost many lives

Of course we were going to get it but inaction has led to it spreading a lot more

When this is all over I hope a public enquiry will be launched into johnson and his bunch and they are hauled over the coals and get a boot up the arse

He does that he splits opinion, I suppose that's his job!

But it's like saying a few weeks ago, just fecking get some toilet paper, if there's none in the shop there's none in the shop, shouting isn't going to get your arse clean.
    If you'd been told a few weeks previous that you were going to run out of toilet paper so you should do something about it soon, then yes you will probably get shouted at.

If you'd been told a few weeks previous that you were going to run out of toilet paper so you should do something about it soon, then yes you will probably get shouted at.
    I think they got caught out, they are going through PPE like toilet paper, this virus has been unpredictable and worse than almost everyone expected, it's so easy to say what should have been done in hindsight.

I think they got caught out, they are going through PPE like toilet paper, this virus has been unpredictable and worse than almost everyone expected, it's so easy to say what should have been done in hindsight.
    It's not worse than anyone expected, this pandemic has been predicted/prepared for for years.

I was reading about some pandemic professor or other who had worked with Singapore in 2003 and 2009 for their pandemic response. He said that Singapore had pretty much copied the UK plan, and Singapore has coped very well with it (their numbers have jumped in the last few days but they are almost entirely foreign manual workers living in shared dormitories and there's a tiny amount of community cases).

The difference between the UK and Singapore is that Singapore actually did the plan. It's something that the likes of us never expected to happen, but governments should be ready, and the UK had enough warning that it was on the way.

Heisenberg

Sounds like they're going through PPE like... PPE.

Funny that you phrased it like that though because what staff are now being told to do with PPE sounds a lot like being told to rinse your toilet paper after a wipe and use it again.

Didn't see the Morgan interview but sounds like he said what we all wanted saying.

I did see Andrew Marr though interviewing Gove and he let him wriggle all around the question.
    I know Its more difficult over the net rather than face to face but I found Marr very weak.

He does an Adrian Durham type job doesn't he, so sometimes he can be entertaining, more recently he just shouts at everyone and demands they get PPE and tests because Germany can get some.
    More people should be shouting at these tawts in government