+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The virus comes from the devil...

The virus comes from the devil...

Re: The virus comes from the devil...

Seen the cars piling up to that church in Ohio? "Jesus blood will wash away any disease" or something along them lines.

Basically **** everyone else.

International

i watch thesae preachrs and i can't help just smiling.
    It's incredible in these days that people still hold such faith in religion.

I think we understate the likes of David Koresh

It blows my mind how gullible and sheep-like these people are. I remember seeing a video of an American church where the preacher was blasting the devil out of everyone in the congregation or blasting the power of god in. I can't remember which. Anyway the preacher went to every member individually and laid hands on them. Every single one of them reacted like they just had a huge electric shock and I remember thinking every single one of those people knows that they are lying. In front of their friends. In front of their phoney preacher. In front of god. In a ****ing church. But they go along with it anyway. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It blows my mind how gullible and sheep-like these people are. I remember seeing a video of an American church where the preacher was blasting the devil out of everyone in the congregation or blasting the power of god in. I can't remember which. Anyway the preacher went to every member individually and laid hands on them. Every single one of them reacted like they just had a huge electric shock and I remember thinking every single one of those people knows that they are lying. In front of their friends. In front of their phoney preacher. In front of god. In a ****ing church. But they go along with it anyway. I don't get it.
    Are they in some kind of hypnotic state or something ?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    It is so hard to understand how people believe this crap and donate a lot of money to these fraudsters

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Are they in some kind of hypnotic state or something ?
    No they are just lying

Religion is based on bullshit

And theres loads of it in america

International

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    It is so hard to understand how people believe this crap and donate a lot of money to these fraudsters
    I love the guy on the right. He is such a comic figure I can well imagine peoiple only going to the meetings to see his latest act. They probably see who can do the best immitation of him when they have parties. lol

Look what they did coming over here with their modern religion, we were quite happy as we were praying to our various God's and Goddesses outdoors in tune with nature making the odd sacrifice and making the odd offering here and there and then they entice us into some kind of organised indoor event and pinch half of our festivals.

International

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Look what they did coming over here with their modern religion, we were quite happy as we were praying to our various God's and Goddesses outdoors in tune with nature making the odd sacrifice and making the odd offering here and there and then they entice us into some kind of organised indoor event and pinch half of our festivals.
    That would have been the Englis would it. or the romans f*cking up the druids?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    That would have been the Englis would it. or the romans f*cking up the druids?
    Blydi foreigners coming over here with their new fangled modern religions telling us who to pray too, the bare faced cheek of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    No they are just lying

Religion is based on bullshit

And theres loads of it in america
    Not an original observation I know, but what religion you are, if any, is just an accident of birth, I was christened a Catholic, if I’d have been born in Afghanistan, I could easily have been a Protestant or something. If Bobby Sands had been born in the Shankill Road, it could have been him lobbing grenades and shooting at Catholics in the Milltown Cemetery instead of Michael Stone. Stone, had he been born in the Falls Road might have died on hunger strike supporting the IRA. Even us lot on here could have ended up supporting the Jacks, but for the grace of God (currently on furlough).

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Not an original observation I know, but what religion you are, if any, is just an accident of birth, I was christened a Catholic, if I’d have been born in Afghanistan, I could easily have been a Protestant or something. If Bobby Sands had been born in the Shankill Road, it could have been him lobbing grenades and shooting at Catholics in the Milltown Cemetery instead of Michael Stone. Stone, had he been born in the Falls Road might have died on hunger strike supporting the IRA. Even us lot on here could have ended up supporting the Jacks, but for the grace of God (currently on furlough).

I think Sands was brought up in a mainly Protestant area and Stone was English who's mother might well have been a Catholic.
    You are right in what you are saying though, people are in the main a product of their environment.

International

Even us lot on here could have ended up supporting the Jacks
    You give a wonderful account re. Accident of birth, then you descend into the realms of ridiculous fantasy. Go and have a lie down