Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
Wow, doubling down for the 6th time!
Behave yourself for once! I have never made a single comment on this board about 'Russia Collusion' before - let alone 5 times before.

If you are interested (I'm not) my view is that the Russians have interfered in the US elections since at least 2016 and done it to benefit Trump and the Republicans. The contacts between the Trump campaign and actors for Russia have been documented beyond any reasonable doubt. The legal concept of 'collusion' is specific and I am quite prepared to accept that Trump and his campaign did not do enough to meet that definition. He did though consistently try to pervert the investigation and to use threats and bribes to affect the outcome. He certainly achieved a frightened and timid reaction from Mueller who was consistently passive and self-censoring throughout.

I also have no difficulty believing that Putin has something (a lot) on Trump and therefore some influence over his actions - whether that is prostitutes urinating on him in a Moscow hotel room previously used by the Obamas, or the complete audit trail on Trump laundering dirty Russian money through his Florida real estate deals.

Just my opinion. Other opinions (in your case lame, sycophantic and brainwashed by Fox) are also available.