+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 107

Thread: General Michael Flynn

  1. #61

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It means the Mueller investigation and his report, plus the Steele dossier and Russia collusion was all a made-up steaming pile of cow dung that many people fell for hook, line and sinker
    Wasn't it the American intelligence community that say/know that there was Russian involvement in getting Trump elected ?

    Obviously Russia will deny it and Trump will say it's not the case, the whole thing makes sense for Russia to have such a weak President that would not be a fraction of the threat Hilary would have been to their interests, it makes sense for Trump to be in the top job that he craved and to deny he had any help from an arch rival foreign power and now that the Russians have achieved their aim and won that particular battle it makes sense for the powers that be in America (even ones on both sides) to sweep it under the carpet and deny it ever happened to try and save face for the country.

    As the saying go's if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

  2. #62
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,896

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Wasn't it the American intelligence community that say/know that there was Russian involvement in getting Trump elected ?
    You will have to speak to lardy & cyril about that, as they have been saying it for the past 3 years, and I assume they still believe it as they haven't said anything to the contrary. In fact, they have been quiet about a lot of things lately, after many years of posting crap on a daily basis

  3. #63

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You will have to speak to lardy & cyril about that, as they have been saying it for the past 3 years, and I assume they still believe it as they haven't said anything to the contrary. In fact, they have been quiet about a lot of things lately, after many years of posting crap on a daily basis
    Well that sounds like they were right then as I have seen it widely reported by non American news outlets that American intelligence services found that there was Russian involvement in the American election.

  4. #64
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,896

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Well that sounds like they were right then as I have seen it widely reported by non American news outlets that American intelligence services found that there was Russian involvement in the American election.
    Not quite the same as Russia collusion and mounting a cointel operation against an incoming president! For the record, all countries conduct campaigns of influence, but that is an entirely different thing.

  5. #65

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Did the Russians get Trump elected ?, would they not see Hilary as a hardliner and Trump as weak.
    I honestly don't know nor do you .

    They are a weak country who would do a deal with the devil , whoever it is . A number of countries have come out and stated that Russia has interfered with its countries politics , what the Russians need to accept is they better be careful what they wish for .

  6. #66

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Not quite the same as Russia collusion and mounting a cointel operation against an incoming president! For the record, all countries conduct campaigns of influence, but that is an entirely different thing.
    "All countries conduct campaigns of influence", you say - well there we go then.

    With the election lost by the candidate that won the popular vote and all the disruption going on in American politics around a weak President, Putin I would think will be giving some of his intelligence community medals for a job well done as make no mistake Putin has won a great battle on American soil and it seems is pulling some strings in the White House.

    As Trump is threatening to withdraw from NATO, Trump is withdrawing from Syria with Putin moving in, and America's attention is moving away from Russia and towards China.

    Trump repeatedly praises Putin, Putin has Trump on the end of a piece of string, it would have been very different if Hillary had won she would not be pushed around by Putin they apparently have previously crossed swords in the past, it seems like Putin has managed to side line Hillary via probable interference in the election possibly resulting in Hillary losing and he now has somebody he seemingly can manipulate at will in charge in the White House.

  7. #67
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,896

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    "All countries conduct campaigns of influence", you say - well there we go then.

    With the election lost by the candidate that won the popular vote and all the disruption going on in American politics around a weak President, Putin I would think will be giving some of his intelligence community medals for a job well done as make no mistake Putin has won a great battle on American soil and it seems is pulling some strings in the White House.

    As Trump is threatening to withdraw from NATO, Trump is withdrawing from Syria with Putin moving in, and America's attention is moving away from Russia and towards China.

    Trump repeatedly praises Putin, Putin has Trump on the end of a piece of string, it would have been very different if Hillary had won she would not be pushed around by Putin they apparently have previously crossed swords in the past, it seems like Putin has managed to side line Hillary via probable interference in the election possibly resulting in Hillary losing and he now has somebody he seemingly can manipulate at will in charge in the White House.
    Maybe you need to coax lardy & cyril out of retirement, as they are well known for promoting that sort of thing.

  8. #68

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    That Trump is a puppet you mean, I thought that everyone that took an interest knew that.

  9. #69
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,896

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    That Trump is a puppet you mean, I thought that everyone that took an interest knew that.
    I'd have a little read here first.

    https://www.dni.gov/index.php/featur...ci-transcripts

    If you can find any evidence of Russia collusion, then by all means carry on shooting your mouth off, otherwise it's best to follow the example of lardy & cyril and go and hide behind a rock

  10. #70

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    I'm not talking collusion, you are, collusion is often a two way deal, this is an outright Russian win, all American actors in this saga have lost and the Russians won.

  11. #71
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,896

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    I'm not talking collision, which is often a two way deal, this is an outright Russian win, all American actors in this saga have lost and the Russians won.
    What have they won?

  12. #72

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What have they won?
    I explained in the 14.40 post, NATO in disarray because of Trump, America pulling out of Syria and America turning it's gunns and it's attention somewhat away from Russia and towards China. Massive win for the Ruskies.

  13. #73
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,896

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    I explained in the 14.40 post, NATO in disarray because of Trump, America pulling out of Syria and America turning it's gunns and it's attention somewhat away from Russia and towards China. Massive win for the Ruskies.
    It's a change of foreign policy moving away from globalism.

  14. #74

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's a change of foreign policy moving away from globalism.
    It's Russia's foreign policy for America.

  15. #75
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,896

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    It's Russia's foreign policy for America.
    Well good luck with that theory, have you run it past lardy & cyril? They are the authority on all things Russia.

  16. #76

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Well good luck with that theory, have you run it past lardy & cyril? They are the authority on all things Russia.
    Au contraire, good luck with your theory that there is was no interference in the American election of 2016.

  17. #77
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,896

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Rand Paul calls for investigations into handling of Michael Flynn case


  18. #78

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Joe Biden received unredacted intelligence reports that eventually led to the prosecution of the national security adviser Michael Flynn, it emerged last night, boosting President Trump’s hopes of thrusting the case to the centre of the election campaign.

    Richard Grenell, the president’s acting intelligence chief, declassified a list of government figures who asked to be told the name of a US citizen whose communications with the Russian ambassador were picked up by US intelligence monitoring the embassy in 2016.

    Under US law, the names of Americans picked up incidentally during espionage on foreign agents are kept secret, or masked, unless a senior official requests an unredacted version.

    Between Mr Trump’s election in November 2016 and his inauguration the following January some of the most senior figures in the Obama administration requested the unmasking of the reports that contained details of Mr Flynn’s conversations with the Russian ambassador.

    They included Mr Biden, then vice-president, Samantha Power, the ambassador to the UN, James Clapper, the director of national intelligence, and John Brennan, the director of the CIA. They would not have known Mr Flynn’s identity until receiving the unmasked intercepts.

  19. #79
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,896

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    So Flynn was stitched up by Mueller and the FBI, just like I said he was.

    And there was cyril worried that I "could pollute others thinking", so he took it upon himself to spam this message board with Russia collusion BS for 3 whole years!

  20. #80
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,896

    Re: General Michael Flynn


  21. #81
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,896

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    The FBI's top lawyer Dana Boente is the latest casualty to lose his job after the manufactured prosecution of General Flynn.

  22. #82
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    9,963

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The FBI's top lawyer Dana Boente is the latest casualty to lose his job after the manufactured prosecution of General Flynn.
    The FBI's top lawyer Dana Boente is the latest casualty to be purged by Trump for participating (briefly) in the prosecution of his bag-man General Flynn who admitted to lying to the FBI, and to facilitate the latest manufactured smokescreen - Obamagate.

  23. #83
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,896

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The FBI's top lawyer Dana Boente is the latest casualty to be purged by Trump for participating (briefly) in the prosecution of his bag-man General Flynn who admitted to lying to the FBI, and to facilitate the latest manufactured smokescreen - Obamagate.
    You are in danger of becoming the new lardy & cyril

  24. #84
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,896

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    I heard FBI Director Wray will soon be following Boente out the door.

  25. #85
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    9,963

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are in danger of becoming the new lardy & cyril
    As long as I'm not in danger of becoming the new Gluey I will consider it a very good result!

    Lardy and Cyril have always come across as articulate, well informed, and on the right side of the argument. I read their posts with interest.

    How is your best boy dealing with the Covid 19 hoax? Not tweeting out more lies and deflections I hope?

  26. #86
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,896

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Lardy and Cyril have always come across as articulate, well informed, and on the right side of the argument. I read their posts with interest.
    Many people don’t want truth, they just want their narrative, and these guys are proven propagandists!

  27. #87

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Is Flynn pro Turkey or pro Russia ?

  28. #88
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,896

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Is Flynn pro Turkey or pro Russia ?
    100% USA


  29. #89

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Seems like Erdogon and Putin knows what Flynn knows.

  30. #90

    Re: General Michael Flynn

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Joe Biden received unredacted intelligence reports that eventually led to the prosecution of the national security adviser Michael Flynn, it emerged last night, boosting President Trump’s hopes of thrusting the case to the centre of the election campaign.

    Richard Grenell, the president’s acting intelligence chief, declassified a list of government figures who asked to be told the name of a US citizen whose communications with the Russian ambassador were picked up by US intelligence monitoring the embassy in 2016.

    Under US law, the names of Americans picked up incidentally during espionage on foreign agents are kept secret, or masked, unless a senior official requests an unredacted version.

    Between Mr Trump’s election in November 2016 and his inauguration the following January some of the most senior figures in the Obama administration requested the unmasking of the reports that contained details of Mr Flynn’s conversations with the Russian ambassador.

    They included Mr Biden, then vice-president, Samantha Power, the ambassador to the UN, James Clapper, the director of national intelligence, and John Brennan, the director of the CIA. They would not have known Mr Flynn’s identity until receiving the unmasked intercepts.
    Why do keep cutting and pasting from internet but making it appear that they are your own words?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •