+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: General Michael Flynn

Re: General Michael Flynn

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Did that mean something to you when you typed it?
    Yes, comrade Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yes, comrade Jon.
    Excellent! So we have established that Stone and Flynn are guilty of real crimes - not 'made up' ones. That viewpoint is not only clear and unambiguous (dangerous ground, I know) but also has the advantage of being TRUE!

Unless you are claiming that the FBI, Justice dept and the rest are 'commies'?

By 'commies' I assume you mean a Stalinist state bureaucracy, a privileged caste of officials, who have no interest in or understanding of communism, (they tend to frame and kill real communists) but want to perpetuate their own status and relative power and wealth?

If you do mean that isn't it ironic that it is the Trump cabal that collaborated with the ex-commies of Putin's Russia to influence the 2016 election in his favour - on the back of hundreds of documented contacts and at least 28 face-to-face meetings with Putin's representatives. Note I didn't say colluded, because that would be outrageous and (and the Scottish courts would say) unproven. In fact it would be a hoax, the Russia Collusion Hoax - almost as scandalous as the Climate Change Hoax or the Covid 19 Hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    By 'commies' I assume you mean a Stalinist state bureaucracy, a privileged caste of officials, who have no interest in or understanding of communism, (they tend to frame and kill real communists) but want to perpetuate their own status and relative power and wealth?

It's only the commies who invent made-up crimes comrade.
    Yes those that have very narrow view of justices and only jump on popular narrow views that fit their narrative .

They are so blind to the corruption of the Democrats and Biden , or other countries indiscretions its there view or nothing.

Of course the Republicans are guilty however what makes the one eyed lefties narrow of view is they dont have any balance I see if on here and in life ,for some reason there is only evil in Boris or Trump type politics .

They then start to throw out child like nicknames and names ( Ironically a bit like throwaway stuff that spouts from the of like Boris and Trump replies ) thankfully name calling is something I left behind in the the school yard as its a weakness .

For the other fair minded folk on CCMB I don't support Boris or Trump, I just dont subscribe to the new lefties narrative and narrow view of life .

God this took me and age to construct , I apologise beforehand to the far left keyboard piss takers , for my construction, grammar, spelling, punctuation .

Happy keyboard rage.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes those that have very narrow view of justices and only jump on popular narrow views that fit their narrative .

They are so blind to the corruption of the Democrats and Biden , or other countries indiscretions its there view or nothing.

Of course the Republicans are guilty however what makes the one eyed lefties narrow of view is they dont have any balance I see if on here and in life ,for some reason there is only evil in Boris or Trump type politics .

They then start to throw out child like nicknames and names ( Ironically a bit like throwaway stuff that spouts from the of like Boris and Trump replies ) thankfully name calling is something I left behind in the the school yard as its a weakness .

For the other fair minded folk on CCMB I don't support Boris or Trump, I just dont subscribe to the new lefties narrative and narrow view of life .

God this took me and age to construct , I apologise beforehand to the far left keyboard piss takers , for my construction, grammar, spelling, punctuation .

Happy keyboard rage.
    This is certainly one for the moral narcissists and their purity

Happy keyboard rage.
    It's nothing to do with democrat vs republican. We're Brits, we don't have that sort of allegiance.

It's about trump running the states as a mob boss, and if that penny hasn't dropped for you yet, then I doubt it ever will.

Inspired by Rick in the Young Ones, I used to call anyone to the right of Tony Benn a facist as a joke, it was as much a laugh (if not more of one) aimed at those who used that word so carelessly and thoughtlessly as it was at the New Labour/Tory representative involved. At the time, I never thought there'd come a day when I'd seriously be accused of being a commie or far left because I'm neither, but it's happening in this thread and I'm fairly sure at least one of those idiotically using the insult is serious about it. Thinking Donald Trump is a self obsessed, pathological liar and chancer is not a left or right matter, it's just common sense because the evidence is overwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's nothing to do with democrat vs republican. We're Brits, we don't have that sort of allegiance.

It's about trump running the states as a mob boss, and if that penny hasn't dropped for you yet, then I doubt it ever will.
    Well if your a brit don't worry about them 😉

What I and a few others are trying to get over is that the Democrats are just as evil.

And the argument you pull together, which is your choice to do so is clearly based on your left v right political position 🙄

Well if your a brit don't worry about them ��

What I and a few others are trying to get over is that the Democrats are just as evil.

And the argument you pull together, which is your choice to do so is clearly based on your left v right political position ��
    So if I say Trump is a mob boss, it's because of my political position.

But if you say the democrats are just as evil, let me guess, it's because you are balanced and fair and neutral?

Happy keyboard rage.
    Yeah, leave the childish name calling to the one eyed lefties.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Yeah, leave the childish name calling to the one eyed lefties.
    I have, they never let you down ,just keep giving, its brilliant.

Rule of law 8 Barr and the Let's bend the rules to get one of Donny's boys off Gang 2. It's like Bayern Barcelona all over again

https://thehill.com/regulation/51441...ismiss-charges

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Rule of law 8 Barr and the Let's bend the rules to get one of Donny's boys off Gang 2. It's like Bayern Barcelona all over again

https://thehill.com/regulation/51441...ismiss-charges
    It was obvious months ago that this was a Lawfare operation, and it's to be expected that Team LARP (Lardy & Cyril Propaganda Foundation) would fail to notice this small detail.

Just remember Barcelona was the high point for Bayern Munich

It was obvious months ago that this was a Lawfare operation, and it's to be expected that Team LARP (Lardy & Cyril Propaganda Foundation) would fail to notice this small detail.

Just remember Barcelona was the high point for Bayern Munich
    What, you think that beating Barcelona was a higher point for Bayern than winning the Champions League?

By the way we got your sad hyper contrived attempt (SHIT) at humour the first time.

What, you think that beating Barcelona was a higher point for Bayern than winning the Champions League?
    Sure, beating Barcelona and the world's greatest player 8-2 is the one they will be telling their grandkids about. It's not every day that Messi gives up after 10 minutes, and it is definitely one for the scrapbook.

Sure, beating Barcelona and the world's greatest player 8-2 is the one they will be telling their grandkids about. It's not every day that Messi gives up after 10 minutes, and it is definitely one for the scrapbook.
    A third of the Bayern team put 7 past a Barcelona team with Messi, Iniesta and Xavi rather than the hollowed out shell they trounced a few weeks ago but if you want to believe your latest "thoughts without Sundance's guiding hand" then fill your boots.

A third of the Bayern team put 7 past a Barcelona team with Messi, Iniesta and Xavi rather than the hollowed out shell they trounced a few weeks ago but if you want to believe your latest "thoughts without Sundance's guiding hand" then fill your boots.
    How did you manage to squeeze the guy into a conversation about football? Do you dream about him at night?

https://thehill.com/legal/518785-fly...ase-with-trump

Confessed criminal's lawyer in private chat with the President of the United States about his case. Nothing to see here. Just the rule of law playing out its natural course.

https://thehill.com/legal/518785-fly...ase-with-trump

Confessed criminal's lawyer in private chat with the President of the United States about his case. Nothing to see here. Just the rule of law playing out its natural course.
    Fake news, didn't happen. Totally unreliable story. It's not like the lawyer admitted it in court to a judge while under oath or something.