+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: General Michael Flynn

Re: General Michael Flynn

oooooh no where are the usual suspects

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    lardy & cyril are officially really rubbish at all this analysis & critical thinking stuff

I know very little about Flynn or his "crime", but, amid all of the triumphalism about an exoneration that was supposed to happen last week I believe, here's an alternative point of view which I make no comment on;-

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...gation/611137/

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I know very little about Flynn or his "crime", but, amid all of the triumphalism about an exoneration that was supposed to happen last week I believe, here's an alternative point of view which I make no comment on;-

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...gation/611137/
    Excellent piece.

It describes beautifully not only the increasingly desperate and pathetic script of the Trump gang in their attempts to rewrite history and deflect from the latest buffoonery - including the acolytes on this board - but also their psychology.

Are you expecting someone (anyone) to give a running commentary on Fox News clips posted by Gluey (without comment himself most of the time) that serve only to promote misinformation and Trump's victim fantasies? You didn't even bother to comment yourself!

Where are the usual suspects when the desperate attention seekers demand them and why are those same shills and trolls constantly stalking us when they don't must be the thing that keeps you awake most nights...........well that and Jack Daniels obviously!

I know very little about Flynn or his "crime", but, amid all of the triumphalism about an exoneration that was supposed to happen last week I believe.
    The judge halted the individual filing of new evidence being unearthed by the US Attorney for Missouri who is reviewing the Flynn case. For some reason the judge wants it all delvered in one batch after the review is finalized. There is already enough evidence to clear Flynn, so it is more of a technical delay, but feel free to carry on hoping and believing that nothing will happen if it makes you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The judge halted the individual filing of new evidence being unearthed by the US Attorney for Missouri who is reviewing the Flynn case. For some reason the judge wants it all delvered in one batch after the review is finalized. There is already enough evidence to clear Flynn, so it is more of a technical delay, but feel free to carry on hoping and believing that nothing will happen if it makes you feel better.
    Come on, I just happened on to this thread last week to read something which sounded like that storm which you told us was brewing in Washington what seems like two or three years ago now was going to finally break any day soon, so it's a bit of a damp squid to see that nothing earth shattering whatsoever has happened a week or more later - if Flynn is truly innocent, then, fine, pardon him as far as I'm concerned.

Come on, I just happened on to this thread last week to read something which sounded like that storm which you told us was brewing in Washington what seems like two or three years ago now was going to finally break any day soon, so it's a bit of a damp squid to see that nothing earth shattering whatsoever has happened a week or more later - if Flynn is truly innocent, then, fine, pardon him as far as I'm concerned.
    The storm was actually the CrossfireHurricane operation.

Why did Flynn admit to making false statements ?, is Flynn a Russian spy ?

Don't be taken for a sucker, TOBW...

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    We really should have a groan emoji .

The storm was actually the CrossfireHurricane operation.
    So more of a gentle breeze as far as the ordinary man and woman in the street are concerned then.

So more of a gentle breeze as far as the ordinary man and woman in the street are concerned then.
    It depends on where you are getting your information from. I also read what you read, so I understand where you are coming from, but blissful ignorance is not a valid excuse for being uninformed.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Says the sucker who couldn't even see a setup when it smacked him in the face

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Why did Flynn admit to making false statements ?, is Flynn a Russian spy ?
    Bump

Bump
    It was a setup.

It was a setup.
    Why did he plead guilty to making false statements ?

Why did he plead guilty to making false statements ?
    They had him on a made-up charge, and they threatened to jail his family if he didn't sign a plea deal.

They had him on a made-up charge, and they threatened to jail his family if he didn't sign a plea deal.
    What was the charge and what did they have on the family ?

What was the charge and what did they have on the family ?
    Nothing, it was also a setup. The whole thing was a hoax to get rid of Trump and they got caught.

Nothing, it was also a setup. The whole thing was a hoax to get rid of Trump and they got caught.
    So why did he admit it if they had nothing on him and his family ? and who wanted to get rid of Trump ?

So why did he admit it if they had nothing on him and his family ? and who wanted to get rid of Trump ?
    They manufactured the evidence against him, so he was in legal jeopardy as far as the court was concerned. You will have to wait to find out who was behind it all, but you can be sure that this level of crookery went pretty high up.

And this is the cherry on top..

The 2018 Pulitzer Prize Winner in National Reporting

Staffs of The New York Times and The Washington Post

https://www.pulitzer.org/winners/sta...ashington-post