Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
Yes those that have very narrow view of justices and only jump on popular narrow views that fit their narrative .

They are so blind to the corruption of the Democrats and Biden , or other countries indiscretions its there view or nothing.

Of course the Republicans are guilty however what makes the one eyed lefties narrow of view is they dont have any balance I see if on here and in life ,for some reason there is only evil in Boris or Trump type politics .

They then start to throw out child like nicknames and names ( Ironically a bit like throwaway stuff that spouts from the of like Boris and Trump replies ) thankfully name calling is something I left behind in the the school yard as its a weakness .

For the other fair minded folk on CCMB I don't support Boris or Trump, I just dont subscribe to the new lefties narrative and narrow view of life .

God this took me and age to construct , I apologise beforehand to the far left keyboard piss takers , for my construction, grammar, spelling, punctuation .

Happy keyboard rage.
Yeah, leave the childish name calling to the one eyed lefties.