+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: This NHS app

Heisenberg

Re: This NHS app

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    So, no evidence? Apart from me and this other person both write in English? You've nailed it son.

Attachment 3804
    That picture suggests that you're actually... Me

You said the only evidence I have is that you "both write in English" previously. Easy deflection and it's not working. Anybody that can read will know I've just aligned your posts to be exactly like Kaiser Jirga, Kris, Badly Ironed Shirt, another username that I've forgotten but you pretended to be a woman (FFS) and your other current identity... 'Do Me A Faerber'.

If you want me to stop challenging you about it, stop pretending that I'm wrong and just ignore it. I know I would have if I'd be accused of being another poster. Your level of defensiveness about it makes it more obvious that you're Jirga.

Again... Take care and I'll stop calling you out (if you just stop denying it).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

You said the only evidence I have is that you "both write in English" before. Easy deflection and it's not working. Anybody that can read will know I've just aligned your posts to be exactly like Kaiser Jirga, Kris, Badly Ironed Shirt, another username that I've forgotten but you pretended to be a woman (FFS) and your other current identity... 'Do Me A Faerber'.

If you want me to stop challenging you about it, stop pretending that I'm wrong and just ignore it. I know I would have if I'd be accused of being another poster. Your level of defensiveness about it makes it more obvious that you're Jirga.

The picture shows that, based on your evidence, you may as well have said that you are the person that you claim me to be. It is a bit flimsy, but if you must carry on pretending that you are correct don't get too upset if I keep asking you to provide evidence. For what it is worth, none of those names ring any bells for me. My level of defensiveness makes it obvious that I don't particularly like false accusations.

I am not pretending you are wrong, I am saying you are wrong. You are not calling anyone out, but you are looking distinctly paranoid.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Is there much more to add to this thread? (serious question) It seems that people will make their choices based on the information at hand, their lifestyles and no doubt political beliefs. You're asking the same questions in my opinion. How many answers are there?
    I don't think there is - but I am open minded on the app. If someone can prove it has serious flaws that put my personal data at risk, then I will refuse to download it - or delete it if it is already downloaded.

Heisenberg

The picture shows that, based on your evidence, you may as well have said that you are the person that you claim me to be. It is a bit flimsy, but if you must carry on pretending that you are correct don't get too upset if I keep asking you to provide evidence. For what it is worth, none of those names ring any bells for me. My level of defensiveness makes it obvious that I don't particularly like false accusations.

I am not pretending you are wrong, I am saying you are wrong. You are not calling anyone out, but you are looking distinctly paranoid.
    Ok Jirga

Banned

Ok Jirga
    kangaroo.jpg

scooby.jpg

Heisenberg

International

That is class. It is almost as gob smacking as the head of the welsh Health service saying she did not recognise anything to do with a promise of 5000 (Rising to 9000) taste a day by mid April.
    Absolutely astonishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    To highlight why the back end source code needs to be released I thought it best to provide an otherwise pretty neutral/complimentary take on the app.

https://reincubate.com/blog/nhs-covi...acing-details/

The key part being:

"Ultimately, the code suggests there's little technical privacy risk from using the app until such time as a user reports symptoms and contacts the NHS to arrange a test. At that point, their test result would be managed by the NHS, though this isn't any different with or without the app. However, at such time as multiple users come into contact, report symptoms and arrange tests using the identifier that the app has provided them, it may or may not be possible to centrally tie them together. That's a back-end question, and as NHSX states on their app privacy report, code is truth in this regard."
    If you want to keep the thread on topic maybe don't deliberately avoid this post and opt instead to reply to everything else.

You said the only evidence I have is that you "both write in English" previously. Easy deflection and it's not working. Anybody that can read will know I've just aligned your posts to be exactly like Kaiser Jirga, Kris, Badly Ironed Shirt, another username that I've forgotten but you pretended to be a woman (FFS) and your other current identity... 'Do Me A Faerber'.

Jenny wren

I just can't get into the mindset of someone who has repeatedly disparaged the messageboard, it's mods, a large majority of it's posters, the fans of the club which the messageboard is aimed at (and the club in general) would want to keep coming back here after being banned and pretend to be someone else. It seems like an unhealthy obsession and a bit weird, to be honest.
    Ive said it before, all attention is good attention, once you understand the mindset, it is easier to cope with

International

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Ive said it before, all attention is good attention, once you understand the mindset, it is easier to cope with
    Yup. There's no such thing as bad publicity. Dunno who said it lol

Banned

Jenny wren
    From memory, that is a Paul McCartney song.

Banned

Now, about these cookies...

Hang on, this current account had a few more weeks to run, you have spoilt the surprise now

Attachment 3799
    So Jirga was Shaking Stevens all along

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Firstly how do you know what qualifications I have to comment and what gives you the right to decide who comments or not? Who are you to decide that the Governments preferred system is inferior anyway. What factual knowledge are you basing your opinion on. All your posts are politically biased against the Government, so right back at you with all that crap. I was giving my opinions and you and a few others don't like it.
    This went well.

International

Called him out on being Jirga weeks ago, Matt. He can never hide his identity for too long as he can't resist falling into his old habits.

He hates this messageboard yet can't resist crawling back every time that he's banned to get some attention... bless his cotton socks.
    oh come on, be fair. He's only had about 20+accounts. I mentioned some of them a while ago and to prove I was wrong he reactivated one of the old ones and answered with both of them to 'prove' me wrong. I love it!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    oh come on, be fair. He's only had about 20+accounts. I mentioned some of them a while ago and to prove I was wrong he reactivated one of the old ones and answered with both of them to 'prove' me wrong. I love it!
    You keep saying this, I keep asking you for evidence. I have no idea who responded to you to "prove you wrong", I have always said the onus is on you to prove that you are right. The amusing thing is that, every time you try to throw dirt at me it looks more ludicrous.

So, come on, let's be fair. Let's have a list of the 20+ accounts, and let's see some factual proof that they are actually me. Also, which accounts are you alleging that i reactivated? I'd like to see evidence of that as well.

Banned

I suspect quite a lot of research has happened with regards to how to get this app to millions of people. If it is touted as a tool to save the NHS then that is one heck of a tagline.
    Against my better judgement, I assumed that the Government had carried out research. They didn't. They were probably exercising "Good old British Common Sense" as Johnson puts it, research is obviously for wimps. In a race to give us a good headline, they ****ed up again. What a completely useless bunch of people we have running this country.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The idea of the app serving British people, sitting on a British server, owned by the NHS , with British security back up from GCHQ , should be good enough for most folk to realise its intention is too try and get our country back to work , the economy going ,confidence to move around , whilst trying to mitigate future spread of the virus witin British lives is surely the key here.

If we don't try something were doomed, as the financial crash will take more lives than this virus.
    The person put in charge of the app was Baroness Harding, ex boss of Talk-Talk ( great recommendation...not)

Comment in todays Telegraph to say she didn't want something off the shelf, she wanted something 'world class' and exceptional. This despite the fact that both Germany and Italy had already realised that many phones won't behave the way Governments want them to, so off the shelf is best...via Apple and Google etc

And we've ended up with nothing thanks to unrealistic expectations rather than just delivering the job.

They go on to suggest this type of insular approach by many of our senior civil servants, blindly following political fads, is why we continue to deliver, at best, mediocrity whilst imagining that we are ' World Class'

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    The person put in charge of the app was Baroness Harding, ex boss of Talk-Talk ( great recommendation...not)

Comment in todays Telegraph to say she didn't want something off the shelf, she wanted something 'world class' and exceptional. This despite the fact that both Germany and Italy had already realised that many phones won't behave the way Governments want them to, so off the shelf is best...via Apple and Google etc

And we've ended up with nothing thanks to unrealistic expectations rather than just delivering the job.

They go on to suggest this type of insular approach by many of our senior civil servants, blindly following political fads, is why we continue to deliver, at best, mediocrity whilst imagining that we are ' World Class'
    I thought, right up to the last paragraph, that you were blaming the government. Reeled me right in on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I thought, right up to the last paragraph, that you were blaming the government. Reeled me right in on that one.
    You know I never knew that serving senior civil servants could also be current Conservative peers such as Baroness Harding of Winscombe. Still, live and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You should know me better than that

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You know I never knew that serving senior civil servants could also be current Conservative peers such as Baroness Harding of Winscombe. Still, live and learn.

I didn’t say that, as I hope you know

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    She is not a civil servant as such. She is a politically appointed person hired to do a specific job. She was formally Chief Executive of Talk Talk.