Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
I've remarked before how it has struck me for some time, that Conservative party voters seem almost embarrassed to own up to this - by the law of averages, you would think that not far short of half of the people posting on here voted Tory in December and yet you would never guess it from what gets posted on here.
It does make me chuckle that someone can express a series of views on immigration, getting Brexit done, the integrity of the UK, the length of custodial sentences, street protests, the bravery of Conservative mayoral candidates and the wokeness of the BBC that wonderfully align with those coming out of the mouths of Conservative or Brexit Party politicians. Nothing wrong with that, as LoM points out these are the views that won an 80 seat majority under our Electoral System.

Yet when it comes to political alignment or how they voted individually it's I'd never vote for that lot or Corbyn's rabble so I went Lib Dem/Plaid etc. It does make you wonder what attracted them to these parties when the views they spew out are so diametrically opposed to their stated policy positions.