+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Att Cricket fans.

Att Cricket fans.

BBC 5 Live Sports Extra are replaying the full four days Test Match Special coverage of the classic 2005 England v Australia Edgbaston test match. Currently, it's about half way through day one - seems like the cricket channel on Sky are showing it simultaneously as well - that's my next few days sorted out then!

Re: Att Cricket fans.

Thanks Bob. I'm not sure how I'm going to survive the summer without the usual 5 or 6 test matches to watch.

While I've all but retired from playing these days, I can see this being my first summer since 1974 when I haven't turned out for my club. Even more of a pity is this season marks our 150th season. Very little to celebrate though.

well spotted

If you're a cricket fan with Amazon and haven't already watched The Test, get on it. Absolutely brilliant documentary series following the Australian Cricket Team after the ball tampering scandal. They've got *total* access for all the one dayers, tests, world cup, ashes etc. So good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzwCPLDyLH4

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    Thanks Bob. I'm not sure how I'm going to survive the summer without the usual 5 or 6 test matches to watch.

While I've all but retired from playing these days, I can see this being my first summer since 1974 when I haven't turned out for my club. Even more of a pity is this season marks our 150th season. Very little to celebrate though.
    who's your club mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post

who's your club mate?

Pontypridd.