+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Johnson - Secret Plaid Cymru Agent?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Johnson - Secret Plaid Cymru Agent?

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    Welsh testing rates only higher than Scotland in UK - doubt Sturgeon gets criticised for that.

More new cases percentage wise than England.

Drakeford playing a blinder...
    Yes Scotland and Wales has high R ratings??

I think Boris knows Wales will never change its political sheep following.

Sturgeon is clever with her sound bite , and masks her NHS problems that existed well before Covid as it was in Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes Scotland and Wales has high R ratings??

I think Boris knows Wales will never change its political sheep following.

Sturgeon is clever with her sound bite , and masks her NHS problems that existed well before Covid as it was in Wales.
    So, are you saying our R rating is high in Wales or not? You start a sentence with "Yes", making it sound like you are saying something factual and then end it with a succession of question marks! For me, the reaction of the Scottish and Welsh Governments compared to the UK one suggests the R rating may be higher than in England, but I'd much rather see them erring on the side of caution than the approach for England (apparently, a Tory MP compared the UK response to the virus to the Charge of the Light Brigade in Parliament yesterday), but I would be concerned if I lived in England because the UK Government response pays little heed to the fact that there must, surely, be wide regional fluctuations in the R rating in England.

Also, isn't it terrible how Nicola Sturgeon insists on being "clever" and how Kier Starmer runs rings around the Prime Minister in Parliament with his Barrister's attention to detail and mastery of his brief? Clever politicians, whatever next, still neither of them are a patch on Boris when it comes to the knockabout stuff are they!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So, are you saying our R rating is high in Wales or not? You start a sentence with "Yes", making it sound like you are saying something factual and then end it with a succession of question marks! For me, the reaction of the Scottish and Welsh Governments compared to the UK one suggests the R rating may be higher than in England, but I'd much rather see them erring on the side of caution than the approach for England (apparently, a Tory MP compared the UK response to the virus to the Charge of the Light Brigade in Parliament yesterday), but I would be concerned if I lived in England because the UK Government response pays little heed to the fact that there must, surely, be wide regional fluctuations in the R rating in England.

Also, isn't it terrible how Nicola Sturgeon insists on being "clever" and how Kier Starmer runs rings around the Prime Minister in Parliament with his Barrister's attention to detail and mastery of his brief? Clever politicians, whatever next, still neither of them are a patch on Boris when it comes to the knockabout stuff are they!
    How unfair of them not to answer each question with "Well erm yes, well when erm Prometheus brought waffle to erm parliament"