+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff City Football Resumption: Who decides?

Cardiff City Football Resumption: Who decides?

According to the UK Government Plan, which apparently only applies in England, elite sport could restart on 1 June. If Cardiff City has a behind closed doors home game sanctioned by the EFL on or after that date who determines if this can take place?

Re: Cardiff City Football Resumption: Who decides?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    According to the UK Government Plan, which apparently only applies in England, elite sport could restart on 1 June. If Cardiff City has a behind closed doors home game sanctioned by the EFL on or after that date who determines if this can take place?
    Won't apply to us then

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Won't apply to us then
    That accepted. It is a bit of a potential minefield if we have different rules for sporting teams potentially moving back and fore across the Welsh/English border.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    That accepted. It is a bit of a potential minefield if we have different rules for sporting teams potentially moving back and fore across the Welsh/English border.
    I'd imagine they'd find some sort of workaround, potentially ourselves and Swansea only playing away games/being given a base in England?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I'd imagine they'd find some sort of workaround, potentially ourselves and Swansea only playing away games/being given a base in England?
    Is the sensible suggestion.

[QUOTE=City123;5075930]I'd imagine they'd find some sort of workaround, potentially ourselves and Swansea only playing away games/being given a base in England?[/QUOTE

We could join Newport in a Moreton-in-the-Marsh reunion.

In England Boris announced two families can meet under a bubble.They can;t meet anyone else mind.
    Almost in the same breath he says 22 men can kick shit of each other on a football pitch possibly in June.
    Joined up thinking in action there.

Surely were not effected as the description is elite sports was used ??

Taunton should host the home games. If it does, I'll send up a drone and beam the game live.