+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Florida

Re: Florida

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    indeed, Avatar flight of passage is a must, 4 hour plus lines are the norm
    its a great ride, very well done and very technical, though Rise of the resistance is by all accounts pushing it to the next level i had even booked savi's lightsaber workshop and the Droid building experiences ( i needed to book them in the first few minutes at 180 days out ) , my youngest who is a star wars nut, saved up for the past 2 years, the lightsaber is $200 and $100 for the droid, she is gutted we are not going
    Have a look at Florida on this website:

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/new...states/florida

Might be useful to help explain why now is not a good time to go.

They do fast pass's which let you get on the ride quicker ( normally under 20 mins ) , you get 3 per day, so use them well on the bigger rides and you have the main 3 done without massive waits

we have a max wait time of 60 mins for a big main attraction ride and 45 mins for anything else, if its above that, we miss it

with clever use of fast pass's and getting to the parks at opening its very easy to get the rides done without silly wait times, we can do MK in 1 day this way

the newest ride ( in Batuu, the new star wars bit ) has a virtual line, so you get in the park, get on the app and book a ride slot, this means no more than a 45 min wait, the wait line for rise of the resistance is interactive anyway, so maybe this shows the way WDW are heading, of course WDW are experts in milking that last dollar, so many think the virtual line is coming to most rides, 3 free and maybe pay for the rest, more money for WDW

Of course all of this was before Covid19 ( they are not doing FP's during these times as the wait times should be low due to park entry )
    Loads of the rides sound great but to someone who was raised 45 mins from Oakwood, even the fast times sound mental

indeed, Avatar flight of passage is a must, 4 hour plus lines are the norm
    its a great ride, very well done and very technical, though Rise of the resistance is by all accounts pushing it to the next level i had even booked savi's lightsaber workshop and the Droid building experiences ( i needed to book them in the first few minutes at 180 days out ) , my youngest who is a star wars nut, saved up for the past 2 years, the lightsaber is $200 and $100 for the droid, she is gutted we are not going
    Think Avatar is still my favourite ride, just incredible how they make you feel like you are flying through Pandora.

there have been 50 something new cases in Hong Kong, so they are re-closing the Disneyland there.
    at the same time they are opening the one in Florida when they have ****ing thousands of cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    there have been 50 something new cases in Hong Kong, so they are re-closing the Disneyland there.
    at the same time they are opening the one in Florida when they have ****ing thousands of cases.
    Money

New cases figure hits 10,000 for the first time in California yesterday - they're likely to overtake New York later this week. At least there are signs of a plateauing now in Florida and Texas and while deaths in all three states are at record levels, they are, perhaps, not as high as feared which might indicate a lessening in potency of the virus or, more likely, that the people catching it now are generally younger than when it first hit.