+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Florida

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Florida

Levels are always going to increase, when we come out of lockdown the figures are only going one way , now add to that all these protests with little or no social distancing

it looks like other countries are struggling with keeping rates low and getting back to life

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Levels are always going to increase, when we come out of lockdown the figures are only going one way , now add to that all these protests with little or no social distancing

it looks like other countries are struggling with keeping rates low and getting back to life
    I see France is opening up almost to normal tomorrow, anyone know what the r rate is over there? Infections? Deaths etc.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I see France is opening up almost to normal tomorrow, anyone know what the r rate is over there? Infections? Deaths etc.....
    Still deaths in the 20’s and 4/500 new cases a day.....

Still deaths in the 20’s and 4/500 new cases a day.....
    our new cases are around the 1500 mark per day i think ( though i must admit i havent been following it that much the last week as im back to work 100% now )

our new cases are around the 1500 mark per day i think ( though i must admit i havent been following it that much the last week as im back to work 100% now )
    Rising in Florida just in time for Disney to open......

Rising in Florida just in time for Disney to open......
    i saw on fox35 some bars are closing again

on the plus side, i have had my flights refunded ( or at least the promise of a refund in upto 90 days )

The difference is that the likes of England, the USA, Brazil and some others have eased lockdown restrictions at a time when claims that they have beaten the virus are ludicrous. Why can't they just tell the truth and say that they've decided money is more important than human lives and, in one of those cases at least, the leader was concerned that his electoral prospects were suffering while his country stayed in lockdown?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The difference is that the likes of England, the USA, Brazil and some others have eased lockdown restrictions at a time when claims that they have beaten the virus are ludicrous. Why can't they just tell the truth and say that they've decided money is more important than human lives and, in one of those cases at least, the leader was concerned that his electoral prospects were suffering while his country stayed in lockdown?
    I think we will have come to terms with a certain amount of deaths in exchange for saving the economy, what a dilemma

I think we will have come to terms with a certain amount of deaths in exchange for saving the economy, what a dilemma
    It is a dilemma, I reckon there will be a vaccine by the end if this year mind, or at least something that lessons the blow of the disease a bit like they discovered already but suitable for more people

When you say money is more important do you mean saving millions of people’s livelihoods?

When you say money is more important do you mean saving millions of people’s livelihoods?
    If it ever boiled down to a choice of actual lives or livelihoods I'd always choose lives,

If it ever boiled down to a choice of actual lives or livelihoods I'd always choose lives,
    What if that choice lead to the death of more people than your other choice? Something we don’t know and we never want to see or experience ever.....