+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: People who do " high fives"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: People who do " high fives"

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    listening to self righteous old men ranting about other people's behaviors because it doesn't suite their own has a sense of irony
    I got annoyed with a mate who I asked to get me a 3 piece suit, he came back with a settee & 2 chairs wasn’t you was it?

listening to self righteous old men ranting about other people's behaviors because it doesn't suite their own has a sense of irony
    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I got annoyed with a mate who I asked to get me a 3 piece suit, he came back with a settee & 2 chairs wasn’t you was it?

He didn’t phone up The Prudential when you asked for suit cover as well, did he

I’m so glad that it looks as though the casual nod and smile will be the norm from now on, I’m a handshake man myself and I was like Magnus Pyke when meeting someone of the younger generation, I was high fiving when I should have been fist bumping, wags then doing the thumb on the nose piss take, it was too much. I’m currently perfecting my air kiss, coming on quite well��

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Reading your posts in a Victor Meldrew voice. It's like I'm watching tv in the 90s!! :D :D xD

Reading your posts in a Victor Meldrew voice. It's like I'm watching tv in the 90s!! :D :D xD
    Ah, TV in the 90s...’Suites you sir’