I've just parked at the closest available spot for my old dear to have less of a walk (right opposite the entrance in a packed car park)
The woman next to me was right on the line on a slant forward parked etc so I reverse in absolutely perfectly in the middle of both my lines and turn off the engine to play a bit of golf on the phone.. so this woman gets back and I take no notice, just clock her walking towards the car and just know it's hers next to me.. she starts making a lot if noise etc putting her bags away trying to get me to glance over at her, then that doesn't work so she starts mumbling about how tight the space is and she might struggle to open her door blah blah so again I take no notice.
She has parked her car forward with mine reversed, and her car at such an angle her doors close to my car so less room for her to get in, but perfectly fine to do so if she makes no fuss.

I am fed up of lazy parking.

Was I an arsehole for just sitting in my perfectly parked car? It's a miniscule amount of extra effort to park better, and in most cases it's easier all round to reverse in, and not hard to get in the middle of the lines.

*Disclaimer* she was in the end spot so had a pavement next to her so the space was wider and she still parked right over on the line, as that's probably how it swing in first time so **** everyone else init..