Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
What I said may have been sympathetic, but again, I was only reacting to that article, without any knowledge of any other reports on the subject. Why does no one actually grasp that? Becuuas it doesn't suit their argument???

As for the briefing, each minister that gets stood up there talks about his own brief, and its often a deflection, but the information from the clinicians is normally insightful and the questions can probe the numbers and the information that drives decisions. From your comment I get the impression you are implying that it isn't relevant to Wales. In which case should we only listen to the Wales briefing If the people on here did do that we wouldn't be having this conversation because its not relevant to Wales. You can't have it both ways can you?
No my point has nothing to do with Wales. You bemoaned that the Cummings issue deflected from the purpose of the Coronavirus daily briefing though obviously the actions of one individual were pertinent to how others managed and are managing social mobility restrictions.

My point was that the Transport Secretary racked up to give some spiel from the Conservative Manifesto that had very little to do with people managing their lives around the virus. It seemed targeted towards the North of England where obviously there was a surge of new Tory seats. If you have prime time tv then get your message out about protecting the public not your wider political agenda!