+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dominic Cummings to make public statement this afternoon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Dominic Cummings to make public statement this afternoon

He says stories in the media had "created a very bad atmosphere around my home" - making it a "target - and that he worried about "the possibility of leaving my wife and child at home all day ... while I worked at No 10".

Biggest pile of shit I've ever heard.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    He says stories in the media had "created a very bad atmosphere around my home" - making it a "target - and that he worried about "the possibility of leaving my wife and child at home all day ... while I worked at No 10".

Completely. If he was threatened with violence, I am sure it would have been reported to police at the time, right?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Completely. If he was threatened with violence, I am sure it would have been reported to police at the time, right?
    Do you know what I'd do as a father working on "instinct" - not leave my wife and child at home and go to work.

Where is he now while his wife and child should be at home, btw?

Banned

Peston improving now. Has got Cummings saying his regret is not making the statement earlier! He thinks this is getting him off the hook.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

This is the one thing that might work in his favour. There is no way there should be a gang of media outside his house shouting at him when he takes the bins out and I can see people buying that 'fear' for his wife and child under those circumstances.