+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cummings , Johnson , Hancock , Gove , Patel

Re: Cummings , Johnson , Hancock , Gove , Patel

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Priti is pretty .

Mogg though very horsey I know a few lads who would ,they love that horsey look .

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    This isn't the world's first pandemic. South Korea have done so well because they've been through it before and they knew they needed to act quickly.

To say it's an unknown matter for everyone is absolute rubbish. The UK had the best pandemic response in the world. Asian countries followed it with success. The current UK government did not. This failure is on them. Don't absolve them by pretending that everyone was taken by surprise.

Tell that to the dead , all those stupid advisors , medics ,scientists in the world , what do they know, they should step down and let ordinary folk step up and take the reins

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Tell that to the dead , all those stupid advisors , medics ,scientists in the world , what do they know, they should step down and let ordinary folk step up and take the reins
    What on earth are you talking about?

When you're ill, do you go to a doctor or 'ordinary folk'?

Heisenberg

Priti is pretty .

Mogg though very horsey I know a few lads who would ,they love that horsey look .
    It's obvious which picture you're refering to and that's actually Rishi Sunak

Seeing this video made me think of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Seeing this video made me think of this post.

I love my mask, never without it , I was in Lidl this week , only one with a mask on , people are becoming very complacent

I'm so frustrated tonight that no-one seems interested in the 4000 scatalogical posts a year I churn out that I thought I would add some gibberish to a post that died a fortnight ago. Wibble

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I'm so frustrated tonight that no-one seems interested in the 4000 scatalogical posts a year I churn out that I thought I would add some gibberish to a post that died a fortnight ago. Wibble
    That's better get off your chest , stop all this flaffing about