+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Easing of restrictions tomorrow?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Easing of restrictions tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I think they will have to shield until either the virus disappears or a vaccine is found. Prob the latter, so no going out for a year maybe.
    Not sure what my agenda is with regard to that? My mum is 87 in assisted living complex and father in law in 72 with COPD. Both high risk.
    Don’t want to piss on your chips but I’ve never voted Tory in my life, I swing down the middle and always have. Didn’t even vote last time I loath politics as you can probably tell. All the lefties I know tend to be the still living at home with mummy types mid 40’s, no kids, never had a proper job, have no time for their opinions to be honest. And the Tories I know just tend to be selfish twaaaaats. Which one are you?
    Your continued bashing of the Welsh Govt. for everything that you perceive they are doing worse than the UK Govt. even though you can't back it up - that agenda.

I must be a Tory if that's the only criteria you're posing

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Your continued bashing of the Welsh Govt. for everything that you perceive they are doing worse than the UK Govt. even though you can't back it up - that agenda.

I must be a Tory if that's the only criteria you're posing
    You probably are, they are usually smug gits.....
    Are you talking about how abysmal the testing has been here? Doesn’t wales also have one of the worst % per pop of deaths? Drakefords done well your right

Heisenberg

You probably are, they are usually smug gits.....
    Are you talking about how abysmal the testing has been here? Doesn’t wales also have one of the worst % per pop of deaths? Drakefords done well your right
    Find one quote of me saying Drakeford has done well and I will register to join the Tory party and post the proof on here

It's the fact that you've been criticising them for shit you clearly don't understand - like the shielding and what's happening with schools. Your argument is that schools need to open soon because your child needs to be back in education - that's just part of the issue. The fact that you were adamant that children can't even get Covid-19 hopefully explains why you were so upset at them not being open already.

I don't know if Wales has one of the worst percentage of deaths per capita, goats. I wouldn't have thought that they did but I'm terrible at maths, remember. If you have that evidence somewhere, please feel free to share it so I can be critical of how Drakeford's been managing that aspect of the situation to add to how shit the testing in Wales has been (which it has).

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Find one quote of me saying Drakeford has done well and I will register to join the Tory party and post the proof on here

It's the fact that you've been criticising them for shit you clearly don't understand - like the shielding and what's happening with schools. Your argument is that schools need to open soon because your child needs to be back in education - that's just part of the issue. The fact that you were adamant that children can't even get Covid-19 hopefully explains why you were so upset at them not being open already.

I don't know if Wales has one of the worst percentage of deaths per capita, goats. I wouldn't have thought that they did but I'm terrible at maths, remember. If you have that evidence somewhere, please feel free to share it so I can be critical of how Drakeford's been managing that aspect of the situation to add to how shit the testing in Wales has been (which it has).
    It’s out there, you do the research and brush up on your maths whilst at it. The weather is too nice to waste on this nonsense.
    Kids have been proven to have a very low chance of getting it as you well know, only 3 under 15’s have even died from it. 50 die in road traffic accidents in a similar time period so shall we not drive anywhere also? Life is full of risks. My kids won’t be going back until September when the school is ready, that does rely on cardiff city council and your buddy doing actual work so you never know might not happen. I love having my kids home, it’s the best time but I know kids need social interaction. I trust you have no kids?

Banned

only 3 under 15’s have even died from it.
    Only hey?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Only hey?
    Yes unfortunately people, even kids, have been known to die in this world before covid19. Shocking I know. Pull down the shutters hey and see you in five years

Banned

Yes unfortunately people, even kids, have been known to die in this world before covid19. Shocking I know. Pull down the shutters hey and see you in five years
    A great way to divert from the description of 3 under 15s dying as "only". I guess you knew none of these kids so they are but mere numbers to score political points for you.

It’s out there, you do the research and brush up on your maths whilst at it. The weather is too nice to waste on this nonsense.
    Kids have been proven to have a very low chance of getting it as you well know, only 3 under 15’s have even died from it. 50 die in road traffic accidents in a similar time period so shall we not drive anywhere also? Life is full of risks. My kids won’t be going back until September when the school is ready, that does rely on cardiff city council and your buddy doing actual work so you never know might not happen. I love having my kids home, it’s the best time but I know kids need social interaction. I trust you have no kids?
    my oldest can go back to school on monday, she is in year 12, they are splitting the year into 2 groups, 1 group monday and tuesday , wednesday to deep clean the school and then group 2 thursday and friday

we are still discussing it at the mo

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    my oldest can go back to school on monday, she is in year 12, they are splitting the year into 2 groups, 1 group monday and tuesday , wednesday to deep clean the school and then group 2 thursday and friday

we are still discussing it at the mo
    Are you happy for them to go back Matt? I think I would, my six year old probably doesn’t need to until sept, 8 year old could prob do with a few days in.....it won’t happen here in Wales though.

Banned

Are you happy for them to go back Matt? I think I would, my six year old probably doesn’t need to until sept, 8 year old could prob do with a few days in.....it won’t happen here in Wales though.
    What won't happen in Wales?

we are still not sure, as 17yr olds they should understand social distancing and she has been out with her boyfriend a few times and they have walked 2m away from each other, they have sat on our front lawn and sat apart ( more likely 5 M apart to be fair ) she has had a few picnics with her friends ( with social distancing of course, each stuck to there own picnic blanket )

She has been working hard at home ( unlike her sister who has struggled to get motivated for school work ) and her course is mainly assignment based, she has handed in 2 during lockdown and got her Distinctions so she doesnt need to go in for the educational side of things

the school has gone rather quiet in the last few days, so not sure whats going down with it all

honestly we dont have a clue , just watching BoJo's briefing, secondary schools will be june the 15th, so another 2 weeks time to give us a bit more time to decide