Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Find one quote of me saying Drakeford has done well and I will register to join the Tory party and post the proof on here

It's the fact that you've been criticising them for shit you clearly don't understand - like the shielding and what's happening with schools. Your argument is that schools need to open soon because your child needs to be back in education - that's just part of the issue. The fact that you were adamant that children can't even get Covid-19 hopefully explains why you were so upset at them not being open already.

I don't know if Wales has one of the worst percentage of deaths per capita, goats. I wouldn't have thought that they did but I'm terrible at maths, remember. If you have that evidence somewhere, please feel free to share it so I can be critical of how Drakeford's been managing that aspect of the situation to add to how shit the testing in Wales has been (which it has).
It’s out there, you do the research and brush up on your maths whilst at it. The weather is too nice to waste on this nonsense.
Kids have been proven to have a very low chance of getting it as you well know, only 3 under 15’s have even died from it. 50 die in road traffic accidents in a similar time period so shall we not drive anywhere also? Life is full of risks. My kids won’t be going back until September when the school is ready, that does rely on cardiff city council and your buddy doing actual work so you never know might not happen. I love having my kids home, it’s the best time but I know kids need social interaction. I trust you have no kids?