Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
No I clearly said we have issues, but they are not the same as what we see in America. If you want to talk about the issues then we can, but instead you're trying to import American issues (like black people being killed by police and custody deaths) when they do not apply here. Your sole argument is the cardiff 3, the fact you have to go back 3 decades says it all really.

If you're not going to actually address what I'm saying and instead put words in my mouth I won't bother
The death of this black guy has stoked the fires of something that has been bubbling for years and I am glad people of all colour are protesting about racism

The fact that 3 black men were framed for a murder by the police , were convicted by a white jury , the fact that south wales police has very few black officers , the fact that cardiff city football club is located in a multi racial city yet very few people of colour support our club and very few people of colour have prominent positions in society means that this is a protest about the wider issue of race and I fully support those protesting in cardiff and other cities today .