+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1323

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    The last people i need to educate me, is you and Croesy. God help us if its down to you 2 to do it,
    Education is secondary, learning how to learn comes first, and a lot of people don't know how to do that. It results in people being easily swayed by "experts" and the media. A good book I've read is Sapiens, which explains how gullible people really are, and how easily they can be manipulated. Just because a large group of people echo the same talking points, doesn't necessarily mean that they are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Education is secondary, learning how to learn comes first, and a lot of people don't know how to do that. It results in people being easily swayed by "experts" and the media. A good book I've read is Sapiens, which explains how gullible people really are, and how easily they can be manipulated. Just because a large group of people echo the same talking points, it doesn't necessarily mean that they are right.
    It chills me when I hear people say things like "we need to teach our children ... our children have to learn about...". They have views and wish to impart their views on young and impressionable minds - at a time in our history when if it isn't on Facebook or Twitter, you aren't going to read about it. School should teach you the building blocks to enable you to work and communicate with others and to provide you with the ability to extend and expand your understanding and interest in anything you wish to learn about. Learning shouldn't stop..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    It chills me when I hear people say things like "we need to teach our children ... our children have to learn about...". They have views and wish to impart their views on young and impressionable minds - at a time in our history when if it isn't on Facebook or Twitter, you aren't going to read about it. School should teach you the building blocks to enable you to work and communicate with others and to provide you with the ability to extend and expand your understanding and interest in anything you wish to learn about. Learning shouldn't stop..
    Critical thinking is something we don't teach enough of in our schools. I why any old shite that gets posted on social media gets taken as fact.

Saturday's protest at Hyde Park cancelled due to Tommy Robinson threatening to be violent. ****ing scum

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Saturday's protest at Hyde Park cancelled due to Tommy Robinson threatening to be violent. ****ing scum
    Have you heard any talk about global BLM donations being funnelled through an organisation called ActBlue, and then used to fund the Biden election campaign? I think Judicial Watch USA are looking into it, but I haven't seen any hard evidence.

Stay Home, Stay Safe.

Well maybe the idiots who have turned peaceful protests into violence and anarchy should reflect on their own actions. They have played right into the far rights hands. The likes of Farage, Yaxley-Lennon, Hopkins,etc must be rubbing their hands with glee.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Stay Home, Stay Safe.
    Stay Alert, Watch out for bolting police horses, Save lives

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Well maybe the idiots who have turned peaceful protests into violence and anarchy should reflect on their own actions. They have played right into the far rights hands. The likes of Farage, Yaxley-Lennon, Hopkins,etc must be rubbing their hands with glee.
    Absolute nail on the head.

Where did you read this?

Absolute nail on the head.
    But... people need to express their anger by looting Nikes and Louis Vitton, mun...

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Blue View Post
    Where did you read this?
    someone better tell the swansea jacks then . save them a journey !

https://urbanmuslimz.com/news/far-ri...ht-london-blm/

Education is secondary, learning how to learn comes first, and a lot of people don't know how to do that. It results in people being easily swayed by "experts" and the media. A good book I've read is Sapiens, which explains how gullible people really are, and how easily they can be manipulated. Just because a large group of people echo the same talking points, doesn't necessarily mean that they are right.
    Harari-recently donated 1 million dollars the the WHO as a reaction to Trump cutting funding.

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Blue View Post
    Where did you read this?
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...with-far-right

Ta, going to get ugly isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    But... people need to express their anger by looting Nikes and Louis Vitton, mun...
    Funny how you never see Looters steal a pair of working boots ??

Funny how you never see Looters steal a pair of working boots ??
    If you revisit the London riots of 2011 you can clearly see rioters breaking in to a Ladbrokes betting shop. The only thing in there would've been a betting slip, although to give your post more credibility, Holland and Barrett didn't even have a scuff mark on the windows of their shop in Croydon, can't say i blame them.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    If you revisit the London riots of 2011 you can clearly see rioters breaking in to a Ladbrokes betting shop. The only thing in there would've been a betting slip, although to give your post more credibility, Holland and Barrett didn't even have a scuff mark on the windows of their shop in Croydon, can't say i blame them.
    Gambling machines TV monitors cash float?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Gambling machines TV monitors cash float?
    I very much doubt any of those things would've been in there as this was day three of the rioting. Holland and Barrett had a lovely selection of wholefoods on offer though.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I very much doubt any of those things would've been in there as this was day three of the rioting. Holland and Barrett had a lovely selection of wholefoods on offer though.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Fantastic news, it had to be done.

What does that tell us about society?

dont worry, BLM might not be protesting but you can bet antifa will have a march on the go