+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 330 of 1323

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

  1. #301

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Liverpool Players showing support to Black lives Matter. Good.
    Perhaps they’ve learned some lessons from the Luis Suarez / Patrice Evra PR disaster.

  2. #302

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Perhaps they’ve learned some lessons from the Luis Suarez / Patrice Evra PR disaster.
    Don't take on the English FA in a high profile case you mean ? as the result is almost always a foregone conclusion.

  3. #303

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Don't take on the English FA in a high profile case you mean ? as the result is almost always a foregone conclusion.
    I was thinking more the T-shirts they wore supporting Suarez

  4. #304

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I was thinking more the T-shirts they wore supporting Suarez
    Didn't they do that after the ban ?, lol.

  5. #305

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You had no issues with the riots in Hong Kong - in fact, you actually praised the rioters... what's the difference?

    China bad!

    White America good!
    Two different demonstrations .

  6. #306
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,877

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The 'mob' includes posters like TOBW and TBG, neither of whom are on here for the scraps so there must be something about him that repeatedly rubs people up the wrong way.
    Let's hope you are right about all the stuff you posted then, and that you are not some clueless propagandist shill. I guess time will tell how smart you and your team really are.

  7. #307

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Perhaps they’ve learned some lessons from the Luis Suarez / Patrice Evra PR disaster.
    Racism is everywhere , hate groups for those they dont like we seen it played out so many times by people, politicians ,police and even in the world we all like and support 'football ' yep there's another judgement and world beyond approach , an organisation that hands pout petty fines or pointless empty stadium games instead of banning the guilty country from competition for 5 years , as UEFA did to English clubs for its (English disease ) . Perhaps folks should walk away from these sports in protest

  8. #308
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,877

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Two different demonstrations .
    They couldn't be more different!

  9. #309

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Talk of Ruskies involved again in this up and coming Yankee 2020 election, Iranians also said to be having a dabble, not to mention the Chinese, does Israel usually have something to say in these matters also.

  10. #310

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Two different demonstrations .
    You had all day to think of a response to me asking why they were different... and "they're different" is the best that you could come up with

  11. #311

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Didn't they do that after the ban ?, lol.
    Yeah. Jamie Carragher apologises to Patrice Evra on Sky last season when they were both on Monday Night Football together.

  12. #312

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Racism is everywhere , hate groups for those they dont like we seen it played out so many times by people, politicians ,police and even in the world we all like and support 'football ' yep there's another judgement and world beyond approach , an organisation that hands pout petty fines or pointless empty stadium games instead of banning the guilty country from competition for 5 years , as UEFA did to English clubs for its (English disease ) . Perhaps folks should walk away from these sports in protest
    Not sure what point you’d trying to make. UEFA and FIFA are corrupt as ****?? English clubs were banned for 5 years after Heysel I thought? Not racism.

  13. #313

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yeah. Jamie Carragher apologises to Patrice Evra on Sky last season when they were both on Monday Night Football together.
    OMG, Carragher has no class, does he know anything about Evra ?, perhaps Carragher himself was trying to get into the good books, why would Sky have somebody like Evra on the box - shocking, there again why would they have Carragher ?
    There again the Beeb has Brian Moore and Alan Green, I despair.

  14. #314

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    OMG, Carragher has no class, does he know anything about Evra ?, perhaps Carragher himself was trying to get into the good books, why would Sky have somebody like Evra on the box - shocking.
    There again the Beeb has Brian Moore and Alan Green, I despair.
    He apologised for something he thought was wrong but didnt have the courage to speak up about at the time.

    Why shouldnt Sky have Evra on?

  15. #315

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Not sure what point you’d trying to make. UEFA and FIFA are corrupt as ****?? English clubs were banned for 5 years after Heysel I thought? Not racism.
    You don't understand Lucid LoM? The author of Naturally Born UK people are in a minority in some British Cities, that British DNA is stronger than that of some countries on the continent and he will never eat a Chinese takeaway again because they gave us Covid-19. Like he says racism is everywhere!

  16. #316

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He apologised for something he thought was wrong but didnt have the courage to speak up about at the time.

    Why shouldnt Sky have Evra on?
    He has been accused of leading a mutiny involving the French national team, turning his back on Senegal, fighting a Chelsea groundsman, kicking a fan of his own team, the list just go's on and on not to mention the Suarez incident.

  17. #317

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You had all day to think of a response to me asking why they were different... and "they're different" is the best that you could come up with
    I actually work most the day , can't hang on here much in the day or read everything , unfortunately .

  18. #318

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You don't understand Lucid LoM? The author of Naturally Born UK people are in a minority in some British Cities, that British DNA is stronger than that of some countries on the continent and he will never eat a Chinese takeaway again because they gave us Covid-19. Like he says racism is everywhere!
    Right on cue

  19. #319

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I actually work most the day , can't hang on here much in the day or read everything , unfortunately .
    If you didn't have enough time to think, you can have another go if you want?

    What's the difference between the HK riots and the US ones? You must know the answer as your opinion on both couldn't be more polar.

  20. #320

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They couldn't be more different!
    its difficult for some others to understand due to their narrow one eye view of life

  21. #321

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Funny how wales bales and life on Mars are working the same shift.

  22. #322

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    He has been accused of leading a mutiny involving the French national team, turning his back on Senegal, fighting a Chelsea groundsman, kicking a fan of his own team, the list just go's on and on not to mention the Suarez incident.
    None of which should mean he shouldn’t be on TV?? Jamie Carragher spat at a kid. He was on the show.

    Evra was the victim in the Suarez incident and clearly doesn’t stand for any nonsense.

    You are Wales Bales and I claim my £5

  23. #323

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Funny how wales bales and life on Mars are working the same shift.
    And Trampie09 I’d guess

  24. #324

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    If you didn't have enough time to think, you can have another go if you want?

    What's the difference between the HK riots and the US ones? You must know the answer as your opinion on both couldn't be more polar.
    I’d like to see an answer to this

  25. #325

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    And Trampie09 I’d guess
    Id never even considered that until now

  26. #326

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    its difficult for some others to understand due to their narrow one eye view of life
    How are they different then? Don't wait for daddy to give you the answers (pssst... a quick hint... He doesn't have them either judging by your quote of his post).

  27. #327

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    How are they different then? Don't wait for daddy to give you the answers (pssst... a quick hint... He doesn't have them either judging by your quote of his post).

    The tactics used by American police are common throughout the world , are they not the same tactics were used by French police against the yellow jacketse most weekend for a year however the lack of fury was less as it was with Hong Kong . I hope TDS is not creeping in

  28. #328

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    And Trampie09 I’d guess
    Were trying to save the world and proved balance so taking opposite shifts help . I think there's always an element of herding on this board

    Anyway looters are looters not moral architects of peace .

  29. #329

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Former Obama administration national security adviser*Susan Rice*bizarrely suggested in a televised interview Sunday*that the Russians could be behind the violent nationwide demonstrations following the in-custody death of George Floyd, although she offered no evidence for the incendiary claim.

    Rice's made the claim after top Democrats*insisted*for years that the White House had conspired with Russia, although Special Counsel Robert Mueller found no evidence to support any conspiracy with Russia by any U.S. actor to influence the 2016 election. Her remarks also came amid efforts by Democrats to pin the blame on outside white supremacist agitators, even though data suggests the vast majority of arrested protesters in recent days are local.

    "To designate Antifa a terrorist organization, fine, but let's also focus on the right-wing terrorist organizations," Rice told CNN's Wolf Blitzer, referring to President Trump's decision earlier in the day to*brand the left-wing militant group*as a terrorist organization. "The white supremacists that he's called, in the past, very fine people."

    Rice's claim that Trump praised white supremacists has been*debunked. Like Rice, Trump specifically made a distinction between peaceful political protesters*and white supremacists, whom Trump said he condemned "totally." ("Very fine people" were protesting the censorship and removal of a Civil War statue, Trump said.)

    Rice continued: "We have peaceful protesters focused on the very real pain and disparities that we're all wrestling with that have to be addressed, and then we have extremists who've come to try to hijack those protests and turn them into something very different. And they're probably also, I would bet based on my experience, I'm not reading the intelligence these days, but based on my experience this is right out of the Russian playbook as well."

  30. #330

    Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The tactics used by American police are common throughout the world , are they not the same tactics were used by French police against the yellow jacketse most weekend for a year however the lack of fury was less as it was with Hong Kong . I hope TDS is not creeping in
    How are they different?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •