+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Liverpool Players showing support to Black lives Matter. Good.
    Perhaps they’ve learned some lessons from the Luis Suarez / Patrice Evra PR disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Perhaps they’ve learned some lessons from the Luis Suarez / Patrice Evra PR disaster.
    Don't take on the English FA in a high profile case you mean ? as the result is almost always a foregone conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Don't take on the English FA in a high profile case you mean ? as the result is almost always a foregone conclusion.
    I was thinking more the T-shirts they wore supporting Suarez

I was thinking more the T-shirts they wore supporting Suarez
    Didn't they do that after the ban ?, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You had no issues with the riots in Hong Kong - in fact, you actually praised the rioters... what's the difference?

China bad!

White America good!
    Two different demonstrations .

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The 'mob' includes posters like TOBW and TBG, neither of whom are on here for the scraps so there must be something about him that repeatedly rubs people up the wrong way.
    Let's hope you are right about all the stuff you posted then, and that you are not some clueless propagandist shill. I guess time will tell how smart you and your team really are.

Racism is everywhere , hate groups for those they dont like we seen it played out so many times by people, politicians ,police and even in the world we all like and support 'football ' yep there's another judgement and world beyond approach , an organisation that hands pout petty fines or pointless empty stadium games instead of banning the guilty country from competition for 5 years , as UEFA did to English clubs for its (English disease ) . Perhaps folks should walk away from these sports in protest

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    They couldn't be more different!

Talk of Ruskies involved again in this up and coming Yankee 2020 election, Iranians also said to be having a dabble, not to mention the Chinese, does Israel usually have something to say in these matters also.

Heisenberg

You had all day to think of a response to me asking why they were different... and "they're different" is the best that you could come up with

Didn't they do that after the ban ?, lol.
    Yeah. Jamie Carragher apologises to Patrice Evra on Sky last season when they were both on Monday Night Football together.

Racism is everywhere , hate groups for those they dont like we seen it played out so many times by people, politicians ,police and even in the world we all like and support 'football ' yep there's another judgement and world beyond approach , an organisation that hands pout petty fines or pointless empty stadium games instead of banning the guilty country from competition for 5 years , as UEFA did to English clubs for its (English disease ) . Perhaps folks should walk away from these sports in protest
    Not sure what point you’d trying to make. UEFA and FIFA are corrupt as ****?? English clubs were banned for 5 years after Heysel I thought? Not racism.

Yeah. Jamie Carragher apologises to Patrice Evra on Sky last season when they were both on Monday Night Football together.
    OMG, Carragher has no class, does he know anything about Evra ?, perhaps Carragher himself was trying to get into the good books, why would Sky have somebody like Evra on the box - shocking, there again why would they have Carragher ?
    There again the Beeb has Brian Moore and Alan Green, I despair.

OMG, Carragher has no class, does he know anything about Evra ?, perhaps Carragher himself was trying to get into the good books, why would Sky have somebody like Evra on the box - shocking.
    There again the Beeb has Brian Moore and Alan Green, I despair.
    He apologised for something he thought was wrong but didnt have the courage to speak up about at the time.

Why shouldnt Sky have Evra on?

Not sure what point you’d trying to make. UEFA and FIFA are corrupt as ****?? English clubs were banned for 5 years after Heysel I thought? Not racism.
    You don't understand Lucid LoM? The author of Naturally Born UK people are in a minority in some British Cities, that British DNA is stronger than that of some countries on the continent and he will never eat a Chinese takeaway again because they gave us Covid-19. Like he says racism is everywhere!

He apologised for something he thought was wrong but didnt have the courage to speak up about at the time.

Why shouldnt Sky have Evra on?
    He has been accused of leading a mutiny involving the French national team, turning his back on Senegal, fighting a Chelsea groundsman, kicking a fan of his own team, the list just go's on and on not to mention the Suarez incident.

You had all day to think of a response to me asking why they were different... and "they're different" is the best that you could come up with
    I actually work most the day , can't hang on here much in the day or read everything , unfortunately .

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You don't understand Lucid LoM? The author of Naturally Born UK people are in a minority in some British Cities, that British DNA is stronger than that of some countries on the continent and he will never eat a Chinese takeaway again because they gave us Covid-19. Like he says racism is everywhere!
    Right on cue

Heisenberg

I actually work most the day , can't hang on here much in the day or read everything , unfortunately .
    If you didn't have enough time to think, you can have another go if you want?

What's the difference between the HK riots and the US ones? You must know the answer as your opinion on both couldn't be more polar.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They couldn't be more different!
    its difficult for some others to understand due to their narrow one eye view of life

Funny how wales bales and life on Mars are working the same shift.

He has been accused of leading a mutiny involving the French national team, turning his back on Senegal, fighting a Chelsea groundsman, kicking a fan of his own team, the list just go's on and on not to mention the Suarez incident.
    None of which should mean he shouldn’t be on TV?? Jamie Carragher spat at a kid. He was on the show.

Evra was the victim in the Suarez incident and clearly doesn’t stand for any nonsense.

You are Wales Bales and I claim my £5

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Funny how wales bales and life on Mars are working the same shift.
    And Trampie09 I’d guess

If you didn't have enough time to think, you can have another go if you want?

What's the difference between the HK riots and the US ones? You must know the answer as your opinion on both couldn't be more polar.
    I’d like to see an answer to this

And Trampie09 I’d guess
    Id never even considered that until now