+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647484950515253 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1323

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Not necessarily.

I think a good family and upbringing is more important in determining such factors as opposed to skin color.

Lots of African Americans do though, people cannot keep lumping them in as a collective with one voice, taste or set of values..they are individuals!!!
    I’m sorry but it’s pissed me off how wrong and ignorant this is. It is absolute bull shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What does he say about race that you agree with him on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

The restraint shown by the guy in the video is something I don't think I'd have - but I guess I'm statistically less likely to get shot if I reacted. Absolutely infuriating behaviour by the sheriff.
    Shocking!!

I’m sorry but it’s pissed me off how wrong and ignorant this is. It is absolute bull shit.
    Please explain which part and why?

That you think a good upbringing is more important factor than skin colour.

It’s proven bullshit. There are hundreds of thousands of examples and statistics that prove that’s bullshit.

There is no escaping the prejudices that come with being black, no matter your upbringing or how educated you are. I honestly can’t believe you’ve said that to a black person is without them calling it out.

That you think a good upbringing is more important factor than skin colour.

It’s proven bullshit. There are hundreds of thousands of examples and statistics that prove that’s bullshit.

There is no escaping the prejudices that come with being black, no matter your upbringing or how educated you are. I honestly can’t believe you’ve said that to a black person is without them calling it out.
    I have already stated numerous times how unjust society can be in the US.
    I have not denied for one moment the prejudice here.

However, the question was about ability to excel in modern society.

If you don’t think that African Americans can excel in modern society as much as I have or indeed any average white guy...maybe you are harbouring sub conscious racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    I have already stated numerous times how unjust society can be in the US.
    I have not denied for one moment the prejudice here.

However, the question was about ability to excel in modern society.

If you don’t think that African Americans can excel in modern society as much as I have or indeed any average white guy...maybe you are harbouring sub conscious racism.
    You accept that prejudice in education , healthcare , housing and employment is there

You dont agree with positive discrimination in housing and work programmes

Yet you think african american people in america have the same chance of getting on in american society as the average white guy ?

Well the statistics do not agree with you , the situation in this country is far from perfect but if you are suggesting anyone can succeed in america then we are going to have to disagree

If I’m honest between “learning a lot more” from a conservative author on Fox News and using the death of lee rigby to try and point score over the protests, it sums up either how biased or ignorant you are. It’s not worth discussing it with you because you won’t even bother to see where you’re wrong.
    Can i start by asking who the **** do you think you are.? You are some 2 bit contributor on a football message board, who comes across as a complete asshole, who thinks he’s here to educate everyone who has a different outlook or opinion
    Ive been a part of this whole thread, and feel very comfortable in my views and opinions, as i am not racist and never have been.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Can i start by asking who the **** do you think you are.? You are some 2 bit contributor on a football message board, who comes across as a complete asshole, who thinks he’s here to educate everyone who has a different outlook or opinion
    Ive been a part of this whole thread, and feel very comfortable in my views and opinions, as i am not racist and never have been.
    Jeez

Tbh it is essential to know about racism as it is a big issue. Your privilege is talking when you call someone who tries to educate you on it an “asshole”

What did you get from it, if you don't mind me asking?
    For what its worth i agreed with some of his views, such as opportunities are there now for everyone of any skin colour to progress, his concerns with the break down of the traditional family fabric, and the observation that many blacks are Still playing the victim card. I didn't agree with his views on “White guilt”
    Any white person who isn't racist, has absolutely nothing to feel guilty about.

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Jeez

Tbh it is essential to know about racism as it is a big issue. Your privilege is talking when you call someone who tries to educate you on it an “asshole”
    The last people i need to educate me, is you and Croesy. God help us if its down to you 2 to do it,

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You dont agree with positive discrimination in housing and work programmes
    I don’t remember typing anything to do with affirmative action?
    Merely that personal responsibility is more empowering.

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Racism should not even be a debate
    Neither should children starving to death in Africa, neither should the use of food banks over here, neither should human trafficking by East Europeans Etc etc.

I didn’t call you a racist. I said you learned from that because it backs up your biases. Don’t worry we all do it.

Neither should children starving to death in Africa, neither should the use of food banks over here, neither should human trafficking by East Europeans Etc etc.
    Everyone agrees that

Everyone agrees that
    Correct. But its like pissing into the wind trying to eradicate it.

Heisenberg

Correct. But its like pissing into the wind trying to eradicate it.
    You must have missed it amongst all of the other posts that flooded the thread at the time, but I asked what you "took" from the video you watched.

Would you be happy to answer the question? No worries if not.

The last people i need to educate me, is you and Croesy. God help us if its down to you 2 to do it,

I didn’t call you a racist. I said you learned from that because it backs up your biases. Don’t worry we all do it.
    You said i was ignorant and wrong. I didn't “learn”anything from your video, or WB’s. I just agreed with some points in one of them.
    Simple as that. There is no right or wrong. You have an opinion. Mine differs to yours.

You must have missed it amongst all of the other posts that flooded the thread at the time, but I asked what you "took" from the video you watched.

Would you be happy to answer the question? No worries if not.
    I answered you further up. You must have missed it with all the other posts flooding in.

Heisenberg

I answered you further up. You must have missed it with all the other posts flooding in.
    Apologies for missing it. I was being genuine about thinking you'd missed it too btw. There was about 10 messages every few minutes at the time

If that's what he said, then he does have some valid points which I wouldn't argue with.

One of the things you said I can definitely side with... I certainly don't feel any guilt as a white person.

I don't feel any pride or any other emotions about my skin colour, to be honest.

Apologies for missing it. I was being genuine about thinking you'd missed it too btw. There was about 10 messages every few minutes at the time

If that's what he said, then he does have some valid points which I wouldn't argue with.

One of the things you said I can definitely side with... I certainly don't feel any guilt as a white person.

I don't feel any pride or any other emotions about my skin colour, to be honest.
    To be honest, Racism, Paedophilia and bullying are probably the 3 things in life that sicken me the most.

To be honest, Racism, Paedophilia and bullying are probably the 3 things in life that sicken me the most.
    you are another Croesy multi and i claim my £5

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    You're tripping 😁

You're tripping ��

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong, I'm all about peadophilia!