+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I have some friends in Hong Kong, and they are very nice people with lots of British influences. I also wouldn't wish the presence of Chinese army "peacekeepers" on anybody.

^^^^ The Antifa extremists screwed it up for everybody, including the peaceful protestors.
    It's a clean up operation, everybody is getting moved on. They are restoring the rule of law.
    🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    ��
    Why don't you just selectively post everything out of context?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    ��
    Rule of law being applied here, I guess:

Warning: don't watch if you don't want to see an innocent women being dragged from a car and her friend/partner getting tased.

The officer whose bodycam filmed the ordeal has been fired, apparently.

All of these videos of people who aren't involved in the rioting but are getting arrested or assaulted are giving me fascist dictatorship vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

Warning: don't watch if you don't want to see an innocent women being dragged from a car and her friend/partner getting tased.

All of these videos of people who aren't involved in the rioting but are getting arrested or assaulted are giving me fascist dictatorship vibes.
    Playing devils advocate here we dont know what theyve done. Would 8 police men run through traffic and just pick that car out at random? Perhaps they were looking for black man?

Either way, still no need to taser him whilst asking him to put his hands in the air. Poor fella didnt know wether he was coming or going.

Atlanta is the one city in America where black people go to prosper and better themselves, its led the way in the South, so its a shame to see this.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

Thankfully, the rule of law was applied to the incident: