+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Don't be a twat all your life, LoM. The videos and reports about rioters are all over the news here in the UK. These are the videos that show why the f**k people are protesting and rioting in the first place... POLICE BRUTALITY.
    Are you saying that folk should just be allowed to riot ?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    LoM - if I had actually spelled that out, written it on your bathroom mirror and you were allowed to read it every time you brushed your teeth - I still don't think you'd know that, that's what I was saying.

But no, I wasn't saying that, you idiot. Just to let you know as you've jumped in headfirst as always - In all of the videos that I posted, people weren't rioting when they were attacked by the police. They were either minding their own business, simply filming the police or being near them - all of which are legal in the United States - correct?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    *cough* http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...ight=hong+kong *cough*

I thought I remembered you banging on about the riots and protests in HK and being on the side of the rioters/protesters.

Hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    *cough* http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...ight=hong+kong *cough*

I thought I remembered you banging on about the riots and protests in HK and being on the side of the rioters/protesters.

Hypocrite.
    There's 'good' rioting and 'bad' rioting. Depends on how right wing (or in this threads case) or how much of a **** you are.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    There's 'good' rioting and 'bad' rioting. Depends on how right wing (or in this threads case) or how much of a **** you are.
    Why not "Depends on how right wing or left wing...." just asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    To be fair to LOM, as he has said before it's white people who are natural born UK citizens, so it's possible that he thinks it's also true in the US. The whites are the natural born US citizens.

In which case, presumably anyone who isn't a natural born citizen shouldn't be allowed to riot.