+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Oh dear what will the drug dealers and pimps do now .
    Can’t believe you had the idea to post something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Who invented the skip?

Sorry... I mean, what's the difference between the protests in Hong Kong and the ones in the USA which have caused you to take drastically different viewpoints on each?

You've now had two days to think of a response that isn't "they're different" and "they couldn't be more different".

Mwah x
    If you can't work out the difference and reasons between the Hong Kong French protests , no one can help you , I certainly ain't gojngbto help , and I've not got all day to stare at my PC and keyboard looking at other people's comments in minute detail .

However anyone taking an opportunity at any of the protest to loot and kill is as a big arsole as the one who sadly killed George Floyd his brother sees that fact as senseless looting is appalling and not needed if they were decent folk .

There will be now be children and the elderly terrified in these already depraved communities watching what little they have burning and wondering if they will be a victim of a petrol bomb , bullet resulting from a mistake by either side.

Heisenberg

If you can't work out the difference and reasons between the Hong Kong French protests , no one can help you , I certainly ain't gojngbto help , and I've not got all day to stare at my PC and keyboard looking at other people's comments in minute detail .
    Such a Wales Bales response. You can't even give one little difference

Such a Wales Bales response. You can't even give one little difference
    Simple answer its a killing field on both sides, police , criminals would shoot each other without a thought , its in the gene .

Like LOM said it's in the gene!! What don't you understand about the difference???

Oh dear what will the drug dealers and pimps do now .
    Racist ****.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    What’s up babes? You seem upset and looking for an internet squabble? Wales Bales not around is he?
    I don’t think there’s a squabble to be had

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Simple answer its a killing field on both sides, police , criminals would shoot each other without a thought , its in the gene .

Like LOM said it's in the gene!! What don't you understand about the difference???
    I missed that pearl! He's probably right too - he knows at lot about genes as we learned from his expert opinion in March 2020 about why there were more deaths from Coronavirus in Spain & Italy than in the UK.

LoM never fails to bring sheer enlightenment to a situation

I missed that pearl! He's probably right too - he knows at lot about genes as we learned from his expert opinion in March 2020 about why there were more deaths from Coronavirus in Spain & Italy than in the UK.

LoM never fails to bring sheer enlightenment to a situation
    Drug dealers, pimps and criminals with genes that venture out after dark in US Cities. It's almost like he has a picture in his head

Heisenberg

Drug dealers, pimps and criminals with genes that venture out after dark in US Cities. It's almost like he has a picture in his head
    I don't think the picture is of "natually born" drug dealers, pimps and criminals somehow.

I don't think the picture is of "natually born" drug dealers, pimps and criminals somehow.
    Haven't seen his views on Redskin savages and their squaws but I guess it's only a matter of time.

Heisenberg

Haven't seen his views on Redskin savages and their squaws but I guess it's only a matter of time.
    F**king hell

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I don’t think there’s a squabble to be had
    Ok Rudy

Heisenberg

"The violence must end" says President Trump as he threatens to bring in the military and then instructs peaceful protests to be disrupted by force (rubber bullets, batons and tear gas) so that he can pose in front of a church.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Ok Rudy
    Rather be Rudy than a racist in fairness.

It’s sad that someone who thinks like him is actually open enough to post like that on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Rather be Rudy than a racist in fairness.
    Ok hun

"The violence must end" says President Trump as he threatens to bring in the military and then instructs peaceful protests to be disrupted by force (rubber bullets, batons and tear gas) so that he can pose in front of a church.
    It was smoke cannisters not tear gas, so maybe you need a better source of news?

The cold blooded murder in broad daylight of George Floyd, by the police, was as sickening as it gets. The cop kneeling on his neck, has got to be charged with 1st degree murder, and hopefully will get life in clink.
    I do find it a bit ironic though, when black protesters start shouting that black lives matter. They obviously do, as does any other human beings life, but young black men in the USA and over here, are murdering each other in cold blood on the streets, on an almost daily basis, just because they belong to a rival gang..
    Never any riots and looting when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    The cold blooded murder in broad daylight of George Floyd, by the police, was as sickening as it gets. The cop kneeling on his neck, has got to be charged with 1st degree murder, and hopefully will get life in clink.
    I do find it a bit ironic though, when black protesters start shouting that black lives matter. They obviously do, as does any other human beings life, but young black men in the USA and over here, are murdering each other in cold blood on the streets, on an almost daily basis, just because they belong to a rival gang..
    False equivalency. Black people are in that position because black lives don’t matter.

And how many black people are in the world and what percentage of them do you think are involved in gangs?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post

If black lives matter why does it drive them to loot shops and steal , why can't they just peacefully demonstrate on mass occupy major city area's , sit and blockade roads like the green movement, it would get the same headline and media attention, if the police then impose violence to towards peaceful protests then you get a bigger and better result , looting just alienates and doesn't benefit anyone including their own neighbourhood's .

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Nothing like peaceful caring demonstrators

If black lives matter why does it drive them to loot shops and steal , why can't they just peacefully demonstrate on mass occupy major city area's , sit and blockade roads like the green movement, it would get the same headline and media attention, if the police then impose violence to towards peaceful protests then you get a bigger and better result , looting just alienates and doesn't benefit anyone including their own neighbourhood's .
    And plays into the hands of Trump as the "get tough" president. The church "thing" today was pathetic - does he seriously believe that the American people (Christian or otherwise) believe for one fleeting moment that he is a Christian with or without this shameless stunt?

Heisenberg