+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You're funny. Not in a 'laughing with you' kind of way, unfortunately for you.
    Still hypocrisy

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    wasn't it the cardiff 5 ?
    If you like podcasts listen to the Shreds one about the Cardiff 5. Fascinating stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Shreds. Good podcast. Horrific behaviour from corrupt police. Thankfully we’ve made great strides in the last 10/20 years.

Indeed Cardiff and its policing should be proud of how its moved on, a few cities could learn a thing or two from us

If you like podcasts listen to the Shreds one about the Cardiff 5. Fascinating stuff.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fitted-Card.../dp/0952732505

Cracking book

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Looks like it’s written by sineinse though? Not a fan of biography’s tbh.

The podcasts are told by the lads involved. John Actie and Tony Paris mainly. I used to listen to it when I was out running last summer.

Heisenberg

Still hypocrisy
    Except that it isn't.

Unless, of course, the protestors drove 250 miles whilst having a passenger with Covid symptoms in the car, then drove a further 60 mile round trip on their spouses birthday, then blatently lied about the reasons for their journey, attempted to gaslight an entire nation, undermined the Govt. policy and treated the British public as idiots - all because they're untouchable thanks to the protection they get from the Prime Minister and his cabinet.

... or were they protesting for better civil rights and the only rule they were breaking in current lockdown in England be the social distancing one?

I hope I've connected the dots for you enough, LoM. Please let me know if you would like me to explain it in a way that my 4 year old would understand

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    No I clearly said we have issues, but they are not the same as what we see in America. If you want to talk about the issues then we can, but instead you're trying to import American issues (like black people being killed by police and custody deaths) when they do not apply here. Your sole argument is the cardiff 3, the fact you have to go back 3 decades says it all really.

If you're not going to actually address what I'm saying and instead put words in my mouth I won't bother
    The death of this black guy has stoked the fires of something that has been bubbling for years and I am glad people of all colour are protesting about racism

The fact that 3 black men were framed for a murder by the police , were convicted by a white jury , the fact that south wales police has very few black officers , the fact that cardiff city football club is located in a multi racial city yet very few people of colour support our club and very few people of colour have prominent positions in society means that this is a protest about the wider issue of race and I fully support those protesting in cardiff and other cities today .

Yep :

On 22 November 1990 three of the five accused were found guilty of White's murder. Tony Paris, Yusef Abdullahi and Stephen Miller – who became known as the "Cardiff*Three" – were each sentenced to life imprisonment. Cousins Ronnie and John Actie were acquitted of the murder; both had spent two years in custody.

Nice fellas the Actie's
    i have mentioned before on here i was in school with Lynette White and used to sit next to me in welsh lessons and always pains me what happened to her .

Shreds. Good podcast. Horrific behaviour from corrupt police. Thankfully we’ve made great strides in the last 10/20 years.
    Are you white ?

How would you know if police in this country have made as you say , great strides in the last twenty years regarding the treatment of black people ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The death of this black guy has stoked the fires of something that has been bubbling for years and I am glad people of all colour are protesting about racism

The fact that 3 black men were framed for a murder by the police , were convicted by a white jury , the fact that south wales police has very few black officers , the fact that cardiff city football club is located in a multi racial city yet very few people of colour support our club and very few people of colour have prominent positions in society means that this is a protest about the wider issue of race and I fully support those protesting in cardiff and other cities today .
    ok

Yep :

On 22 November 1990 three of the five accused were found guilty of White's murder. Tony Paris, Yusef Abdullahi and Stephen Miller – who became known as the "Cardiff*Three" – were each sentenced to life imprisonment. Cousins Ronnie and John Actie were acquitted of the murder; both had spent two years in custody.

Nice fellas the Actie's
    What do you know about the two men you mention ?

They were known to the police

But does that mean that because , as you are suggesting , they were not pleasant people , they should be behind bars whilst the killer walked free ?

This website is going to the gutter

From Twitter:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Are you white ?

How would you know if police in this country have made as you say , great strides in the last twenty years regarding the treatment of black people ?
    By the facts McFly. The facts.

Numbers of black people dying in police custody well down in the last 10 years compared to previous 10/20/30 years.

By your logic, your white too so you can’t have an opinion either.

What do you know about the two men you mention ?

They were known to the police

But does that mean that because , as you are suggesting , they were not pleasant people , they should be behind bars whilst the killer walked free ?

This website is going to the gutter
    Are you ok Marty?

He says they were nice fellas?!?!?

ok
    You are white , as are the people bumping their guns telling others what they can and cannot protest about

I doubt you would find much agreement with your views in the butetown community centre because they would actually know , from experience

You take care now

ok

You are white , as are the people bumping their guns telling others what they can and cannot protest about

I doubt you would find much agreement with your views in the butetown community centre because they would actually know , from experience

You take care now
    What colour are you Sludge?

Probably red at the moment but when the hysteria wears off I believe you are white?

By the facts McFly. The facts.

Numbers of black people dying in police custody well down in the last 10 years compared to previous 10/20/30 years.

By your logic, your white too so you can’t have an opinion either.
    I can , it's just my opinion agrees with those of the oppressed who know what it like to suffer racism and discrimination because of the colour of their skin

Unless you are going to tell me you are of afro Caribbean origin ?

You take care now
    Couldn't give a flying **** about what butetown think mate. You said black people dying in custody is an issue here, it isn't. You said police killing black people here is an issue, it isn't.

You are also white, stop speaking for black people and assuming you'd know what they'd disagree with

Are you ok Marty?

He says they were nice fellas?!?!?
    He was being sarcastic , the cousins were known to the police

But sod that , let's lock them up for a murder they didnt commit

He knew exactly what he was saying

What was this guy actually doing? Is he trying to pair his phone with their communication system?

Couldn't give a flying **** about what butetown think mate. You said black people dying in custody is an issue here, it isn't. You said police killing black people here is an issue, it isn't.

You are also white, stop speaking for black people and assuming you'd know what they'd disagree with
    Go down there and tell em your views

It's easy to bump your gums on here as a white person telling everyone they are wrong to protest

Good luck

What colour are you Sludge?

Probably red at the moment but when the hysteria wears off I believe you are white?
    I am white as are most of the lynch mob on here telling people of colour they shouldn't be outraged by recent events in america and that it's got nothing to do with them

Its irony on a base level

Ring ring

Ring ring

Hello? Is that Sludge?

Yes

Please return to the 21st century.

Go down there and tell em your views

It's easy to bump your gums on here as a white person telling everyone they are wrong to protest

Good luck
    Tell them what? No-one is making the arguments you are. Do you hate yourself because you're white or what? You are obsessed with trying to use it as an insult.