+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Not with a fantasist. No.
    Well that's a shame as I think me and you could be good together

I am not into anything odd though but I do find chinese women very alluring

Could you use your chinese background to set me up on a blind date ?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well that's a shame as I think me and you could be good together

I am not into anything odd though but I do find chinese women very alluring

Could you use your chinese background to set me up on a blind date ?

Cheers
    I’m not sure they would be happy to go on a date with someone who thinks Chinese discrimination and racism in this country isn’t that bad in the grand scheme of things.

Probably not as weird as wanting to steal the real Croesys online identity to be fair.

Threats and emails are sent from all sides, let’s not pretend it’s a one way street.
    Or trying to pretend you are chinese and have suffered racial abuse when its complete bollocks

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    How weird are people to send violent and threatening emails to someone. ****ing freaks.
    Crazy. I think some people just have an entitled mentality

I’m not sure they would be happy to go on a date with someone who thinks Chinese discrimination and racism in this country isn’t that bad in the grand scheme of things.
    You will have to direct me to where I said that

Or trying to pretend you are chinese and have suffered racial abuse when its complete bollocks
    No need to apologise Sludge

You will have to direct me to where I said that
    When you thought I was Chinese you very clearly insinuated that Chinese has not suffered in the way blacks have in this country

Probably not as weird as wanting to steal the real Croesys online identity to be fair.

Threats and emails are sent from all sides, let’s not pretend it’s a one way street.
    Where did I say it was a one way street? What sides are you talking about? Anyone who does it is a freak.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Think we are diverting this thread but a British run PGI or PDO (the other world-wide recognised EU food /type copyright) will only be relevant in the territory it is applied, ie the UK. So every time we set such a protectionist rule we limit the benefits of trade with the rest of the non-EU world we see as the future.
    yes but my point is, it would be easy to advertise a UK bred and processed chicken to give the consumer the option to choose a UK chicken and avoid the US ones

Where did I say it was a one way street? What sides are you talking about? Anyone who does it is a freak.
    Oh come on. It’s what’s being implied.

I don’t see Adz or you for that matter calling out the attacks on police officers just doing their jobs, throwing bricks at horses but someone send a nasty email and they are the scum of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    And he hadn't got round to having it removed because they were organising a poll or something to see what the population of Bristol thought. Well that'll save some money.
    its ok, they will spend that money on protecting the future banksy that will pop up soon about the incident

Lucky this side has you to defend them I suppose

“There will come a time when you can’t breath[e], and we will all be happy, ” followed by an abusive term.

Another person wrote to say “come the revolution you will be one of the first”, while another said she was from “Londonistan”.

Who gave you immigrants not native to Britain the right to dictate to us British, values and history. Sod off back to your own country of mud huts.”

The sender of the email said Tommy Robinson and Britain First would soon become a political force as the British people were waking up to the riots being caused by immigrants.
    Yeah not as weird as having someone else’s name on a messageboard though.

Oh come on. It’s what’s being implied.

I don’t see Adz or you for that matter calling out the attacks on police officers just doing their jobs but someone send a nasty email and they are the scum of the earth.
    I didn’t realise I was supposed to post every opinion I had on here. Obviously anyone attacking the police is a ****.

I didn’t imply anything you’re looking for an argument.

Lucky this side has you to defend them I suppose

Yeah not as weird as having someone else’s name on a messageboard though.
    Both weird but I’d say you just edge it.

Why pretend to be Croesy, a man who stands for the opposite of what you stand you for?

You should have stuck with Rudy

When you thought I was Chinese you very clearly insinuated that Chinese has not suffered in the way blacks have in this country
    No what I said was that as you were of chinese origin I found your attitude worrying because as a member of an ethnic minority ......which was a lie .....you would have experienced racism and indeed you said that you had .......but that wasnt true , was it ?

That's what I said

And I never use the word blacks

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    its ok, they will spend that money on protecting the future banksy that will pop up soon about the incident
    Seems like a better use of money in fairness.

Oh Croesy is on, you might have missed this post i made

You only have to look at vegetarian Bluematt defending choloronated chicken just because he voted for brexit.
    for someone who loves to be factual, you really do have a bad habit for posting Lies and repeating them till they become a fact in your own mind

can you show me where i defended chlorinated chicken

just to save you from searching for the post, i have them here

Here i am pointing out that the consumer will have the right to choose not to buy them, i can only see british farmers labelling UK chickens as such, so if you dont want to eat USA chickens, dont

I guess people could choose not to eat that chicken

we will see UK bred chickens labelled as such and people will have a choice to buy US or UK chicken, alot like we do with free range eggs
    you have said i am arguing chlorinated chickens are not bad, once again, i call you out on this, where have i said that, once again, i pointed out that you have a choice to buy them or not

This shows how biased people are, Matt is a vegetarian because he worries about animal welfare.

But because he voted brexit he’s now arguing that this isn’t bad.

Why can’t people realise things aren’t black and white and you can still criticise things even if you voted for them.
    I have never said this isnt bad, i have said people will have a choice, UK chickens will be labelled as such and people will choose what they want to eat, just like they do eggs

Personally i dont want to see any animals killed for food, but thats another argument
    I hope this helps, at no point have i " defended " or " argued that chlorinated chicken isn’t bad " I simply pointed out that in the UK we will have a choice to eat it or not, the argument that we will not label UK BRED CHICKEN is a joke, we see " Welsh Lamb " and Scotch Beef **** " so why not chickens

**** Scotch Beef PGI is whole chain assured beef from Scotland. In a nutshell, Scotch Beef PGI is from specific animals that are sourced from selected Scottish farms, adopting best practice which includes animal welfare and natural production methods. ... Scotch Beef has long held this coveted PGI status.

Both weird but I’d say you just edge it.

Why pretend to be Croesy, a man who stands for the opposite of what you stand you for?

You should have stuck with Rudy
    Ok

No what I said was that as you were of chinese origin I found your attitude worrying because as a member of an ethnic minority ......which was a lie .....you would have experienced racism and indeed you said that you had .......but that wasnt true , was it ?

That's what I said

And I never use the word blacks
    No, that’s not the post I am referring to, now do you really want me to bump your post?

I didn’t miss it Matt.

Im still waiting for you to say what sides these are?

No, that’s not the post I am referring to, now do you really want me to bump your post?
    Did I say that chinese immigrants in this country had not suffered the level of racial abuse that afro Caribbean and asian people had suffered , which is correct

Or did I say that chinese people had suffered racial abuse but it wasnt that bad in the grand scheme of things ? As you have stated I said

Bump away

Im still waiting for you to say what sides these are?
    Too late. You had your chance for an argument and you passed it up.

I’m off now to get my beauty sleep.

I didn’t miss it Matt.
    I trust you have seen the error in your ways

Too late. You had your chance for an argument and you passed it up.

I’m off now to get my beauty sleep.

I suppose there is no surprise when someone who tells a british born Asian to “go back to Pakistan” uses the both sides defence to people sending a black MP emails with the N word and about mud huts.