+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1323

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Education is secondary, learning how to learn comes first, and a lot of people don't know how to do that. It results in people being easily swayed by "experts" and the media. A good book I've read is Sapiens, which explains how gullible people really are, and how easily they can be manipulated. Just because a large group of people echo the same talking points, it doesn't necessarily mean that they are right.
    It chills me when I hear people say things like "we need to teach our children ... our children have to learn about...". They have views and wish to impart their views on young and impressionable minds - at a time in our history when if it isn't on Facebook or Twitter, you aren't going to read about it. School should teach you the building blocks to enable you to work and communicate with others and to provide you with the ability to extend and expand your understanding and interest in anything you wish to learn about. Learning shouldn't stop..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    It chills me when I hear people say things like "we need to teach our children ... our children have to learn about...". They have views and wish to impart their views on young and impressionable minds - at a time in our history when if it isn't on Facebook or Twitter, you aren't going to read about it. School should teach you the building blocks to enable you to work and communicate with others and to provide you with the ability to extend and expand your understanding and interest in anything you wish to learn about. Learning shouldn't stop..
    Critical thinking is something we don't teach enough of in our schools. I why any old shite that gets posted on social media gets taken as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Education is secondary, learning how to learn comes first, and a lot of people don't know how to do that. It results in people being easily swayed by "experts" and the media. A good book I've read is Sapiens, which explains how gullible people really are, and how easily they can be manipulated. Just because a large group of people echo the same talking points, doesn't necessarily mean that they are right.
    Harari-recently donated 1 million dollars the the WHO as a reaction to Trump cutting funding.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You dont agree with positive discrimination in housing and work programmes
    I don’t remember typing anything to do with affirmative action?
    Merely that personal responsibility is more empowering.

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Racism should not even be a debate
    Neither should children starving to death in Africa, neither should the use of food banks over here, neither should human trafficking by East Europeans Etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Can i start by asking who the **** do you think you are.? You are some 2 bit contributor on a football message board, who comes across as a complete asshole, who thinks he’s here to educate everyone who has a different outlook or opinion
    Ive been a part of this whole thread, and feel very comfortable in my views and opinions, as i am not racist and never have been.
    I didn’t call you a racist. I said you learned from that because it backs up your biases. Don’t worry we all do it.

Neither should children starving to death in Africa, neither should the use of food banks over here, neither should human trafficking by East Europeans Etc etc.
    Everyone agrees that

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Everyone agrees that
    Correct. But its like pissing into the wind trying to eradicate it.

Heisenberg

Correct. But its like pissing into the wind trying to eradicate it.
    You must have missed it amongst all of the other posts that flooded the thread at the time, but I asked what you "took" from the video you watched.

Would you be happy to answer the question? No worries if not.

The last people i need to educate me, is you and Croesy. God help us if its down to you 2 to do it,

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I didn’t call you a racist. I said you learned from that because it backs up your biases. Don’t worry we all do it.
    You said i was ignorant and wrong. I didn't “learn”anything from your video, or WB’s. I just agreed with some points in one of them.
    Simple as that. There is no right or wrong. You have an opinion. Mine differs to yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You must have missed it amongst all of the other posts that flooded the thread at the time, but I asked what you "took" from the video you watched.

Would you be happy to answer the question? No worries if not.
    I answered you further up. You must have missed it with all the other posts flooding in.

Heisenberg

I answered you further up. You must have missed it with all the other posts flooding in.
    Apologies for missing it. I was being genuine about thinking you'd missed it too btw. There was about 10 messages every few minutes at the time

If that's what he said, then he does have some valid points which I wouldn't argue with.

One of the things you said I can definitely side with... I certainly don't feel any guilt as a white person.

I don't feel any pride or any other emotions about my skin colour, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Apologies for missing it. I was being genuine about thinking you'd missed it too btw. There was about 10 messages every few minutes at the time

If that's what he said, then he does have some valid points which I wouldn't argue with.

One of the things you said I can definitely side with... I certainly don't feel any guilt as a white person.

I don't feel any pride or any other emotions about my skin colour, to be honest.
    To be honest, Racism, Paedophilia and bullying are probably the 3 things in life that sicken me the most.

To be honest, Racism, Paedophilia and bullying are probably the 3 things in life that sicken me the most.
    you are another Croesy multi and i claim my £5

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong, I'm all about peadophilia!

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    You're tripping 😁

You're tripping ��

Saturday's protest at Hyde Park cancelled due to Tommy Robinson threatening to be violent. ****ing scum

Saturday's protest at Hyde Park cancelled due to Tommy Robinson threatening to be violent. ****ing scum
    Have you heard any talk about global BLM donations being funnelled through an organisation called ActBlue, and then used to fund the Biden election campaign? I think Judicial Watch USA are looking into it, but I haven't seen any hard evidence.

Stay Home, Stay Safe.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Stay Home, Stay Safe.
    Stay Alert, Watch out for bolting police horses, Save lives

Well maybe the idiots who have turned peaceful protests into violence and anarchy should reflect on their own actions. They have played right into the far rights hands. The likes of Farage, Yaxley-Lennon, Hopkins,etc must be rubbing their hands with glee.

Where did you read this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Blue View Post
    Where did you read this?
    someone better tell the swansea jacks then . save them a journey !

https://urbanmuslimz.com/news/far-ri...ht-london-blm/