+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    To get the thread back on track, I would like to express solidarity with the protestors in USA.

For us Brits, there will be a worldwide kneel on Friday but there is an option to join in via Zoom if you are concerned about the pandemic

That’ll show em

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Condone or not condone?
    I think I answered the question. I don't condone it, but I understand why it happens. That is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    To get the thread back on track, I would like to express solidarity with the protestors in USA.

For us Brits, there will be a worldwide kneel on Friday but there is an option to join in via Zoom if you are concerned about the pandemic
    If you really want to stand together with them just drive into town and put a window through, nick a TV and set your next door neighbours car on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I think I answered the question. I don't condone it, but I understand why it happens. That is possible.
    You said after you don’t condone it that you did condone it. All a tad confusing.

You said after you don’t condone it that you did condone it. All a tad confusing.
    Missed a word out. I didn't actually say I condoned it, I was talking in third party and missed out the word 'not' by accident.

Missed a word out. I didn't actually say I condoned it, I was talking in third party and missed out the word 'not' by accident.
    Quite an important word in the context of the post I’m sure you’d agree

Quite an important word in the context of the post I’m sure you’d agree
    Yes, but you were still wrong to say I was condoning it.

Just curious as to why you're trying to pick holes in nonsense like this while you have completely missed the bigger picture? Had a nice evening by any chance?

Yes, but you were still wrong to say I was condoning it.

Just curious as to why you're trying to pick holes in nonsense like this while you have completely missed the bigger picture? Had a nice evening by any chance?
    I haven’t missed anything. I understand why they are upset, what happened was abhorrent, but what does looting shops and setting cars on fire achieve exactly? Why is that acceptable?

As for picking holes, I can’t believe you of all people would grumble about that. It’s your forte.

Deep state false flag to start a race war and the usual fools on here fall for it, they want you divided.

It’s kicking right off across the pond

What's the problem? The police are just following their presidents orders. He told them to rough it up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Deep state false flag to start a race war and the usual fools on here fall for it, they want you divided.
    The Deep State you say?

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/p...-new-civil-war

morons protesting in London this afternoon. Chanting 'I can't breathe' is appropriate given some of them will likely have the same issue in 3 weeks time. Sick of people in this country trying to import US politics and race relations into the UK

What America desperately needs is calm, dignified and measured leadership. Sadly they have Trump instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    morons protesting in London this afternoon. Chanting 'I can't breathe' is appropriate given some of them will likely have the same issue in 3 weeks time. Sick of people in this country trying to import US politics and race relations into the UK
    protests outside the castle in cardiff and manchester this afternoon too . will only escalate to all major cities in this country this week

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    protests outside the castle in cardiff and manchester this afternoon too . will only escalate to all major cities in this country this week
    Good job too, all the world should be solidarity with this protest against evil

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    What America desperately needs is calm, dignified and measured leadership. Sadly they have Trump instead.
    He spoke yesterday but the media forgot to report it. Regarding the riots, the governors of each state are responsible for deciding what type of response takes place, and many particularly in the Democratic controlled states have decided to do nothing, and let them continue with their rioting, looting, maiming and killing.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What's the problem? The police are just following their presidents orders. He told them to rough it up a bit.
    Trump has got nothing to do with the local state police, you need to blame the individual governors for their lack of direction.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    If any of that is true - if - how in your mind does that change the situation? In any way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You don't think it's important to establish whether the killer knew the victim?
    It changes the situation a lot if they knew each other.

Reports of a Dallas store owner murdered in cold blood by the mob whilst trying to protect his store.

It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    It is what it is.

[QUOTE=J R Hartley;5082232]Reports of a Dallas store owner murdered in cold blood by the mob whilst trying to protect his store.

saw this footage on twitter earlier

gruesome viewing . no problems with protests but what we are seeing now is carnage and anarchy

saw this footage on twitter earlier

gruesome viewing . no problems with protests but what we are seeing now is carnage and anarchy
    It is what it is by all accounts Moz

How brutally kicking someone to death like that is honouring the death of George Floyd I do not know.

It’s just an excuse for anarchy of the worst kind.

it just wasnt kicking the poor chap had a number of bricks thrown at his face when he was half dead on the floor at full force by the baying mob

just for defending his shop for gods sake

it just wasnt kicking the poor chap had a number of bricks thrown at his face when he was half dead on the floor at full force by the baying mob

just for defending his shop for gods sake
    I couldn’t watch it all.

Feral behaviour.

Animals.