+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

  1. #1

    Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

    Having previously been a frequent contributor to this board during the lockdown, our conspiracy-theorist-in-chief has been missing from CCMB for over a fortnight.

    So what's happened to him? Has he been abducted by aliens? Kidnapped by the cabal? Had his brains fried by the 5G network? Been thrown in the clink after one too many plandemic protests? Retired to a cave in preparation for the forthcoming apocalypse?

    I genuinely hope he hasn't succumbed to the dreaded virus and is fit and well, wherever he is.

  2. #2

    Re: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

    He got an ice pick that made his ears burn.

  3. #3

    Re: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

    I have hidden him under my bed

  4. #4

    Re: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

    Last seen heading to Barnard Castle for a picnic

  5. #5

    Re: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

    I was wondering myself l, hope he’s ok.

    Will never live down the plandemic though in fairness

  6. #6

    Re: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

    Whatever your opinion of his stance on the virus and other political matters, Balderdash, as I still think of him, is one of the funniest posters on here - I reckon and hope he's probably just taking a bit of a break and will be back soon.

  7. #7

    Re: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Whatever your opinion of his stance on the virus and other political matters, Balderdash, as I still think of him, is one of the funniest posters on here - I reckon and hope he's probably just taking a bit of a break and will be back soon.
    Yes, his stories about Sludge are indeed some of the best comedy on the forum.

    Hopefully he is just taking a break, recharges the batteries and will be back soon

  8. #8

    Re: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Whatever your opinion of his stance on the virus and other political matters, Balderdash, as I still think of him, is one of the funniest posters on here - I reckon and hope he's probably just taking a bit of a break and will be back soon.
    Hopefully that's the case. He's always entertaining regardless of what you think about his crackpot theories.

    I thought of him last night while I was watching an episode of Killing Eve from a couple of weeks back. The wonderful Villanelle is in Russia with her crazy family and they're talking about a global conspiracy involving lizard people.

    "There's a man in England, David Icke. You know David Icke? Very smart man, knows a lot of things....."


  9. #9

    Re: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Hopefully that's the case. He's always entertaining regardless of what you think about his crackpot theories.

    I thought of him last night while I was watching an episode of Killing Eve from a couple of weeks back. The wonderful Villanelle is in Russia with her crazy family and they're talking about a global conspiracy involving lizard people.

    "There's a man in England, David Icke. You know David Icke? Very smart man, knows a lot of things....."

    Villanelle...now there’s a woman who’d sort Sludge out, ruthless, emotionless. Saying that the new Welsh assassin in the series would be closer to home.

  10. #10

    Re: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

    He’s playing naked Twister with residents at a local care home in an Organ Morgan utopia, free from fears of Covid19 and getting done for necrophilia.

    If he’s happy, we all should be happy for him.

  11. #11

    Re: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    He’s playing naked Twister with residents at a local care home in an Organ Morgan utopia, free from fears of Covid19 and getting done for necrophilia.

    If he’s happy, we all should be happy for him.
    Agreed

    Who are we to judge

  12. #12
    International nugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Wenvoe, Barry
    Posts
    6,459

    Re: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

    Always concerning when a top 10 poster goes missing.
    I hope alls well

  13. #13

    Re: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Villanelle...now there’s a woman who’d sort Sludge out, ruthless, emotionless. Saying that the new Welsh assassin in the series would be closer to home.
    I'm looking forward to the BBC Wales version Valley Nell - a beautiful but troubled Welsh Government Secret Services Hit Woman. "Killing Eve Myles"

  14. #14

    Re: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Garth Blue View Post
    I'm looking forward to the BBC Wales version Valley Nell - a beautiful but troubled Welsh Government Secret Services Hit Woman. "Killing Eve 5 Myles"
    Topical !!!

  15. #15

    Re: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Garth Blue View Post
    I'm looking forward to the BBC Wales version Valley Nell - a beautiful but troubled Welsh Government Secret Services Hit Woman. "Killing Eve Myles"
    Part time and on furlough leave (Welsh Government employee ) Secret Services Hit Woman. "Killing Eve Myles

  16. #16

    Re: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

    I've heard that handsome gabbsthenewt is up to some uh

    Stuff

    On twitter

    🤣

  17. #17

    Re: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

    Just checked. The last time he was seen on here was May 15, 5 weeks ago today. In his last post, he alluded to being busy. However, this prolonged absence has to be a worry.

  18. #18

    Re: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Just checked. The last time he was seen on here was May 15, 5 weeks ago today. In his last post, he alluded to being busy. However, this prolonged absence has to be a worry.
    Hope he is well.

  19. #19

    Re: Whatever happened to Organ Morgan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Just checked. The last time he was seen on here was May 15, 5 weeks ago today. In his last post, he alluded to being busy. However, this prolonged absence has to be a worry.
    I hope he remains well also but there was a SpaceX launch and a virtual Bilderberg conference in the interim. He could have gatecrashed either!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •