+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ronnie Bird

Re: Ronnie Bird

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Fair play, for someone who says ccfc is his life, old Ronnie certainly tells it like it is on other subjects.

I don't think I ever said CCFC was my life did I ?

It would be a very sad thing indeed if anyone spent their entire life fixating on a football team to the extent of not experiencing the wider world.

I mean, I love the club, but to be honest I love my kids and grandchildren more and I do read and even write stuff from time to time which isn't about football. Can you reach much of an audience reminiscing about the reserve team fixtures in 1969 ?

Fair play, for someone who says ccfc is his life, old Ronnie certainly tells it like it is on other subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I didn't allege.
    Yes you did.
    In fact you accused !

Falsely as it turned out and you should apologise publicly .

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Yes you did.
    In fact you accused !

Falsely as it turned out and you should apologise publicly .
    Learn to read or get what I wrote read out to you by someone who is able to explain to you the difference between wondering and accusing.
    You really do come over like a very similar poster who misrepresents other posters' words.

No no no. You can't get away with wrapping it up in a form of words which you imagine gives you a bit of wriggle room.

That can certainly be done, but your attempt at it just doesn't wash. Your accusation , which you've just repeated , is quite clear.

I mean, carry on by all means - I'm not going to sue you or anything, but at least have the courage of your convictions and say what you mean.

No no no. You can't get away with wrapping it up in a form of words which you imagine gives you a bit of wriggle room.

That can certainly be done, but your attempt at it just doesn't wash. Your accusation , which you've just repeated , is quite clear.

I mean, carry on by all means - I'm not going to sue you or anything, but at least have the courage of your convictions and say what you mean.
    Best stop digging an even bigger hole as you are embarrassing yourself. And buy a dictionary.

That doesn't even mean anything. Have you just bought a dictionary and you're copying out random words then trying to arrange them into a sentence or something ?

That doesn't even mean anything. Have you just bought a dictionary and you're copying out random words then trying to arrange them into a sentence or something ?
    No, I write in intelligible sentences that the vast majority of people have no problem understanding.
    Keep digging

Never mind Ronnie Bird. What's happened to Wales Bales ?

Never mind Ronnie Bird. What's happened to Wales Bales ?
    Never mind Wales Bales. What's happened to Organ Morgan ?

I'm a bit worried about WB (seriously) cause I've pm'd him and got no reply.
    I know everyone here is a bit obsessed with multi id s but ( without casting aspersions) maybe they're the same ?

I know everyone here is a bit obsessed with multi id s but ( without casting aspersions) maybe they're the same ?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Have you found him yet ?

He's laying low, collating his next revelation.

Isn't Mrs Steve R always telling him to empty his inbox?

Yes, good point Bob. Now you mention it that's right.
    I do hope he's okay because he's a real character and seems like a decent chap

Blog Entries

He replied to me 3 days ago if that's any help.

You have a great deal in common. Uncanny really.

here we go , same old same old reply , moral narcissism , oh the purists

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You have a great deal in common. Uncanny really.
    Not really. That used to be the norm you know

Not really. That used to be the norm you know
    I know for a fact your not one and the same Ronnie was a winger that played for the City and Wales Bales didn't, one may also deduce they are from different eras.

Anyways WB send his best , as he guides and watches over you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    In the light of the ongoing search for Organ Morgan's whereabouts, I'm reminded that we don't appear to have seen much of Ronnie Bird for a while. Ronnie that is the serial and heroic poster and not Ronnie the footballer. Anyone remember him and know what's happened to him? He was a prominent member of the board's infamous "gang of three" at one time.

Glad WB is okay, but where has the author of this thread - Dorcas - gone ?

Isn't Mrs Steve R always telling him to empty his inbox?
    glad you spelt inbox right