+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ronnie Bird

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ronnie Bird

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I did wonder if RB was a multi and got found out by The Boss.....
    What's a multi

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    What's a multi
    A regular poster with another account on here (especially if they want their own posts seemingly backed up by another poster or where their well-known and original identity gets blocked by people who find them persistently unreasonable).

If RB wasn't who I think it is I would be a little surprised - as he was a carbon copy of a well-known and unpopular poster.

A regular poster with another account on here (especially if they want their own posts seemingly backed up by another poster or where their well-known and original identity gets blocked by people who find them persistently unreasonable).

If RB wasn't who I think it is I would be a little surprised - as he was a carbon copy of a well-known and unpopular poster.
    Argh, if he is as you allege , I bet is not the only one

Argh, if he is as you allege , I bet is not the only one
    I didn't allege.

I didn't allege.
    Yes you did.
    In fact you accused !

Falsely as it turned out and you should apologise publicly .

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Yes you did.
    In fact you accused !

Falsely as it turned out and you should apologise publicly .
    Learn to read or get what I wrote read out to you by someone who is able to explain to you the difference between wondering and accusing.
    You really do come over like a very similar poster who misrepresents other posters' words.

We'll be surprised then because I've never had any other identity here.

What's a multi
    I thought a multi referred to either:

a) A self proclaimed wind up merchant who goes fishing for bites a multitude of times without so much as a nibble or
    b) Instances where a multiplicity of posters have either placed another poster on ignore or are ignoring them to the extent that the poster is reduced to producing multiple posts on a discussion board responding solely to themselves to get the attention they crave.

True or False answers only please!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

a) A self proclaimed wind up merchant who goes fishing for bites a multitude of times without so much as a nibble or
    b) Instances where a multiplicity of posters have either placed another poster on ignore or are ignoring them to the extent that the poster is reduced to producing multiple posts on a discussion board responding solely to themselves to get the attention they crave.

You could be right and I could be wrong, of course

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

They have more credibility than propagandists, as they might be posting factual information!