I saw the Cocteau Twins at the students union in Cardiff about 1993 or 1994. They were good buy, as said above, suffered from poor sound. I would imagine it would be difficult to replicate their studio sound.

Stereophonics - first time I saw them they were great, it was free at the Cardiff Weekend in Bute Park. After that boring, and an egotistical front man (And a Leeds fan!).

Roxy Music at the Capitol Cardiff sometime in the 1970s , ok, but when Ferry left the stage and they did some instrumental number they were great, then Ferry cam back on and it was all about him. I saw them loads of times but that was the one time I didn't;nt enjoy it.

Van Morrison- miserable git.

Bootleg Beatles, last December in St David's Hall. The crowd were all on their feet at the end, but I thought they were just OK, could have listened to the records. Same with any tributes act.

Donny Osmond about 10-15 years ago. I was made to go by my wife. He came on stage , all the women stood up screaming, I looked along the rows of seats and there were two other blokes just sat there drinking beer. Two hours is along time when you're bored.

Elton John at CCS last summer. Football grounds do not make good concert venues. It's all about the money though. He was very lacklustre compared to the 7 or 8 times I've seen hime before (my wife made me go to these too!).