+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Lancet fully retracts flawed Hydroxychloroquine scientific study

First Team

Re: The Lancet fully retracts flawed Hydroxychloroquine scientific study

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The Surgisphere and Recovery trials have both been discredited, so where is the proof that Hydroxychloroquine doesn't work an early stage therapeutic?
    That's an idiotic statement and not the way science works. How can you prove that something "doesn't work"? That's equivalent to theists asking for proof god doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    No, he's made a decent case for you being a President Tweety apologist. You said it, now own it.
    I'm not apologizing for anybody. I just highlighted what a small subgroup from the FBI, CIA, DOJ, DOD and State Department were up to, and the role that the media played in it. It did take a while for my observations to gain traction, but we got there in the end. We have now reached the final stages where we find out the Who, What, Where, When, How & Why of it all.

I see one of the scientists at today's briefing specifically mentioned Hydroxychloroquine as as a drug that has been proven not to be effective in hospital settings.

That seems pretty clear to me

All I said is the Russia collusion narrative was a setup to overthrow a president. All the lies and propaganda can be attributed to other posters on here, and don't forget you were also taken in by the hoax!
    Most were/are taken in by Neil Ferguson, including the Government. A cursory stroll through the internet will bring up account after account of his failed and flawed history, the reasons why his 'computer modelling' is pure speculation. But it's his tune we've all been dancing to..

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Most were/are taken in by Neil Ferguson, including the Government. A cursory stroll through the internet will bring up account after account of his failed and flawed history, the reasons why his 'computer modelling' is pure speculation. But it's his tune we've all been dancing to..
    There's as much space as you need below to list your qualifications and expertise in these matters, and then give us your detailed explanation why you disagree with the most qualified people in this Country.

Then again you could just f*ck off and let the grown ups get on with it..

You're going to be really mad at me, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

You're going to be really mad at me, aren't you?
    Not really. I think you're probably just a sad loser who tries hard to appear cool and tough on here to compensate.

Heisenberg

Not really. I think you're probably just a sad loser who tries hard to appear cool and tough on here to compensate.
    There's as much space as you need below to list your qualifications and expertise in these matters.

Hydroxychloroquine lowers COVID-19 death rate, Henry Ford Health study finds

https://eu.detroitnews.com/story/new...te/5365090002/

Fantastic news

God this thread is just bullsit, there's better poltics out there

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Gosh....where oh great leader and why?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Gosh....where oh great leader and why?
    Tune in to your revolution.

Tune in to your revolution.
    Ok....tuned in....Why is this thread, including your numerous contributions to it bullsit and why?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Ok....tuned in....Why is this thread, including your numerous contributions to it bullsit and why?
    I leave that one for you to work out , as you think you have most answers to most things 😉

I leave that one for you to work out , as you think you have most answers to most things ��
    This time of night you are probably best left alone with your thoughts as it seems you are neither able to justify them nor expand upon them.

Yale Professor of Epidemiology says tens of thousands of patients with COVID-19 are dying unnecessarily.

https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeati...pinion-1519535

Article published in the American Journal of Epidemiology

https://academic.oup.com/aje/article...waa093/5847586

For some, the politics is more important than the people.

For some, the politics is more important than the people.
    Indeed, with most in denial.

To move away from the far right mutual appreciation society that is saying the argument about this drug is just down to politics, surely there have to be question marks over any potential treatment that divides the scientists as much as this does? There are others that have not attracted the disagreement this one has and others that scientists are united in being hopeful about it.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    To move away from the far right mutual appreciation society that is saying the argument about this drug is just down to politics, surely there have to be question marks over any potential treatment that divides the scientists as much as this does? There are others that have not attracted the disagreement this one has and others that scientists are united in being hopeful about it.
    I think you'll find the scientists are in general disagreement about pretty much everything to do with Covid 19.

I think you'll find the scientists are in general disagreement about pretty much everything to do with Covid 19.
    Pretty much everything you say. What are the overwhelming majority of things you think they disagree about?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It really seems political to me.

If Trump hadn’t endorsed hydroxychloroquine....there wouldn’t be anywhere near the level of skepticism or backlash at its use as a therapeutic.

I don’t know if this guys background but he makes a compelling argument for the drugs usage and a plea to stop politicizing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    It really seems political to me.

If Trump hadn’t endorsed hydroxychloroquine....there wouldn’t be anywhere near the level of skepticism or backlash at its use as a therapeutic.

I don’t know if this guys background but he makes a compelling argument for the drugs usage and a plea to stop politicizing it.

Posting the same message that Gluey did a few days ago doesn't prove that the arguments about this drug are political. The fact that all of those defending it on here before you come from the same side politically doesn't help such a claim either.